From Trump Support of 12 Russian Hackers (Helsinki) To GOP Ploy To Create Late Night Vote(?)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The gambit of tactics from GOP--intended to obstruct the Judiciary Committee vote into the late night hours--appears to not have worked--Early Friday Morning, the 13th--in a Trump Administration.

Friday The 13th now appears against the backdrop of RNC and the Trump Administration handing victory to the Russians--in conflict with Ukraine--at Helsinki. The parody of the phone call with the new Ukraine Leader exists against a backdrop.

Trump meets Putin behind closed doors after scolding US policy on Russia

Trump and Putin went behind closed doors--Trump even apparently without corroborating staff even present.

Patterns of GOP--Deeper and Deeper Darkness and Secrecy--will likely reunite Democrats all through 2020. After Thursday Night, anyone sees the "Obstruction, Darkness, and Gangland Secrecy are policy strategy Number One at RNC.

Do the Republicans think that the Presidency is intended to make secret deals and calls, even late at night with votes in Congress? There is no answer from them in the current process.

About the Administration, and RNC: There are even tapes.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matthew 25: 14-30, itself apparently thought secret at the Ivy League--no such thing as "Usury Economics" in any textbooks!)

After adding the fifth layer of tinfoil plating, did it not occur that this thread would do better in the conspiracy section?

The gambit of tactics from GOP--intended to obstruct the Judiciary Committee vote into the late night hours--appears to not have worked--Early Friday Morning, the 13th--in a Trump Administration.

Friday The 13th now appears against the backdrop of RNC and the Trump Administration handing victory to the Russians--in conflict with Ukraine--at Helsinki. The parody of the phone call with the new Ukraine Leader exists against a backdrop.

Trump and Putin went behind closed doors--Trump even apparently without corroborating staff even present.

Patterns of GOP--Deeper and Deeper Darkness and Secrecy--will likely reunite Democrats all through 2020. After Thursday Night, anyone sees the "Obstruction, Darkness, and Gangland Secrecy are policy strategy Number One at RNC.

Do the Republicans think that the Presidency is intended to make secret deals and calls, even late at night with votes in Congress? There is no answer from them in the current process.

(Matthew 25: 14-30, itself apparently thought secret at the Ivy League--no such thing as "Usury Economics" in any textbooks!)

Trump and Putin went behind closed doors

And?

The late night ploy is about a break-in at a Watergate Democratic office, suitcases of cash carried around all over Washington D. C., missing sections of Telephone recording tapes--even in the current matter.

This is about beliefs, dismay with public proceedings widely visible--due to the Democrats.

It is fresh, recent, and visible: Even news!

Nothing much visible is even known about the Trump-Putin Helsinki meeting,

The allegations against the Hackers were public, Mueller initiatives.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Deut 23: 19-20--even alleged to be of a secret deity Commandment!)

See the toobfreak video of the open mike in an Open-Door meeting! There are transcripts of remarks subsequent the Helsinki meeting between Trump and Putin: And that is all there is.

I think there were three questions from the Russian pool. Russia Today, you have the floor.

Trump is asked who he believes on Russian election interference: the US intelligence agencies or Putin. Also asked if he would denounce what happened in 2016
Trump: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the [Democratic National Committee] server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee?

I’ve been wondering that. I’ve been asking that for months and months and I’ve been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying?

With that being said, all I can do is ask the question.

My people came to me, Dan Coats, came to me and some others, they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia.

I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be. But I really do want to see the server but I have confidence in both parties.

I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don’t think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC?

Where are those servers? They’re missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? 33,000 emails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily.

I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails.

I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today and what he did is an incredible offer.

He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer. Okay? Thank you.

Putin: I’d like to add something to this. After all, I was an intelligence officer myself and I do know how dossiers are made up. Just a second. That’s the first thing. Now the second thing.

I believe that Russia is a democratic state and I hope you’re not denying this right to your own country. You’re not denying that United States is a democracy. Do you believe the United States is a democracy?

And if so, if it is a democratic state, then the final conclusion and this kind of dispute can only be delivered by a trial, by the court, not by the executive, by the law enforcement.

In recent days, the IG Horowitz investigation is criticized for not having much of a basis for initiating an investigation of possible interference.

Then you have President Donald "John" Trump wondering why the FBI had not broken into DNC offices--axes(?), AK-47's(?) and grenades(?)--to steel the server(?)!

Then Putin goes on to support a trial(?)!

(Public explanation of Deut 23:19-20--would remain unexplained, 1500 years: Until Matt 25;14-30!)

I want a trial in the senate...tell McConnell to not dismiss...he must allow a full trial so we can drag the filthy dems in to the hot seat....

So Trump lauds Putin for turning on his very own people(?)! The announcement was to send more Russian investigators into USA. No mention of any USA-directed safeguards. The 33,000 deleted emails were eventually regarded to be private. The violation was the use of the private email account for public business. Secretary Powell had started using the private server when he was Secretary of State.

The term most recently common, in fact, in the Trump Administration is "Redacted:" And those for official reasons.

(Then Market-Friendly, financial inclusion--Matt 20: 1-16--would appear as if by magic--a concept usually reserved for religious services(?)!

CNN gave its debate questions to Hillary BEFORE the debate.

CHEATING

The only documented act of deliberate cheating in the 2016 elections....

Democrats' response???

They want Hillary to run again....

It is a FACT that the DEMOCRATS CHEATED in 2016....

are we going to let them CHEAT AGAIN???

Bi-Partisan efforts to prevent cheating by the Donald John Trump Administration--by-passing Congress--were well under way last September. It's a FACT that the Trump Administration attempted the murder of the Ukraine babies, on behalf of Russian Separatists--just this year, alone!

Trump administration reinstates military aid for Ukraine

("Usury Economics,' countered with "Financial Inclusion:" Left "Unknown" for 2 millennia!)

Forum List

Back