loveleftbehind.jpg

I only take kill shelter dogs as pets.

I love my three pound puppys sooo much

• Banned

Do you have any other pics of them?

The dog in your avie is very cute.

BD.... Im with Si, you made me a bit misty with that post.

I told somebody who repped me for it - my sister-in-law is already saying no new dogs after Louie passes. Well, I hope she reconsiders. It's hard enough losing your pets without making that decision. :( It's like leaving your heart wounded on purpose.

• Banned

When we got Belle, a lifetime ago, she was only four months old. She didn't even have her spots yet. And when I reached out to pet her and she closed her eyes, but sat there quivering, I knew somebody had hurt her. She was in my heart from that moment on.

bellenorli.jpg

When we got Belle, a lifetime ago, she was only four months old. She didn't even have her spots yet. And when I reached out to pet her and she closed her eyes, but sat there quivering, I knew somebody had hurt her. She was in my heart from that moment on.

bellenorli.jpg

Oh how sad.

But happy too

I told somebody who repped me for it - my sister-in-law is already saying no new dogs after Louie passes. Well, I hope she reconsiders. It's hard enough losing your pets without making that decision. :( It's like leaving your heart wounded on purpose.

I can understand their feelings, but that usually passes.
It did for me when I lost my favorite kitty and then my favorite dog (both were very old) Swore they were the last... hurt way too much to do over again.

That changed when I when these babies came into m life... none were planned, all just fell into my life.

Took this guys mom in to keep her from being put down by owner for biting a kid. Later discovered she was prego when I got her... I kept this one, and my dad got his brother.

DSCN0290.jpg

Got this babygirl from a guy who needed to get rid of a few pups.

DSCN0289.jpg

These two were found after hurricane Ike blew thru... they were in a driveway and couldnt even see yet... bottle fed both.

DSCN2929.jpg

0604101847a.jpg

This little guy was way up in a pecan tree and was stuck, he was just a baby... I rescued him and now he is a part of our family - named 'Pecan' :lol:

DSCN2868.jpg

The moral of my post is this.... folks get hurt, and say things... but just know a cute kitten or puppy can melt the hardest of hearts.

Love this pic I took of Kii Kii

DSCN0047.jpg

I can understand their feelings, but that usually passes.
It did for me when I lost my favorite kitty and then my favorite dog (both were very old) Swore they were the last... hurt way too much to do over again.

That changed when I when these babies came into m life... none were planned, all just fell into my life.

Took this guys mom in to keep her from being put down by owner for biting a kid. Later discovered she was prego when I got her... I kept this one, and my dad got his brother.

DSCN0290.jpg

Got this babygirl from a guy who needed to get rid of a few pups.

DSCN0289.jpg

These two were found after hurricane Ike blew thru... they were in a driveway and couldnt even see yet... bottle fed both.

DSCN2929.jpg

0604101847a.jpg

This little guy was way up in a pecan tree and was stuck, he was just a baby... I rescued him and now he is a part of our family - named 'Pecan' :lol:

DSCN2868.jpg

The moral of my post is this.... folks get hurt, and say things... but just know a cute kitten or puppy can melt the hardest of hearts.

Love this pic I took of Kii Kii

DSCN0047.jpg

So much beauty, so little time!

Once again BB thanks for sharing. Had to wipe the mist out of my eyes as well.

All three of my pals are pound pups. Couldn't ask for three better pals to share the bed with.

My fourth is a dog I'm fostering for a rescue group. He shares the bed quite well also.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Once again BB thanks for sharing. Had to wipe the mist out of my eyes as well.

All three of my pals are pound pups. Couldn't ask for three better pals to share the bed with.

My fourth is a dog I'm fostering for a rescue group. He shares the bed quite well also.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Bless you. I once had a friend who thought that dogs should never be allowed in the house. Translated to fur mommy speak, I read that as dogs should suffer, separated from their pack, for the rest of their days.

My Belle was covers trained. :) I'd hold up the covers, she'd walk under, down to my knees, do a 180° and come back up to pillow level, then lie down so she could be adored by mommy and daddy. One time, we were trying to make the bed while she was frolicking on it. My husband said "BELLE! Down, NOW!" She dropped her head, and walked over to me!!!! lol! We both laughed hysterically. She won. ;)

Forum List

Back