From The White House

Trump lies so much that you simply can't take his word for how the US is doing under his Presidency.
81 Media Mistakes in the Trump Era: The Definitive List | Sharyl Attkisson

So should I listen to these known liars about trump?
If you don't listen to known liars, why are you listening to either of them at all?
sharyl is not a "known liar".
I dont know a Sharyl but thanks for letting me know I guess. lol

Trump lies so much that you simply can't take his word for how the US is doing under his Presidency.

If you don't listen to known liars, why are you listening to either of them at all?
she's the one who wrote the article and if you don't know her, then how about not calling her a known liar?

she's the one who wrote the article and if you don't know her, then how about not calling her a known liar?
I will clarify whom I was calling a known Liar:

Donald Trump
The Media

And I dont have to guess whether or not either of them are liars ~ because it's verifiable visa vie video as well as personal contradiction.

So again I pose the question, on what earth is it rational to "listen to known liars?"

You would if you watched real news. Sharyl Attkisson resigned from CBS News after 21 years with the network because she saw how they had become fake news.. She wrote the book Stonewalled, explaining that CBS News failed to give sufficient coverage of Obama controversies and crimes, such as the Benghazi attack

Donald Trump
The Media

And I dont have to guess whether or not either of them are liars ~ because it's verifiable visa vie video as well as personal contradiction.

So again I pose the question, on what earth is it rational to "listen to known liars?"
then i will ask you to clarify where you're getting your info know trumps KNOWN LIES? and are any of those "Trump Lies" refuted by Attkissons article?

so if not using known liars to call trump a liar, who are you using?

Donald Trump
The Media

then i will ask you to clarify where you're getting your info know trumps KNOWN LIES? and are any of those "Trump Lies" refuted by Attkissons article?

I'm using Trump, himself. I've seen him contradict himself within same interviews. I've seen him lie about his past, a past which was on video. I've listened to him a lot of times in the 90s on Howard, and I live in NY - and it's common-knowledge that he's a used car salesman (shuckster) around here for decades we've known this.

It's amazing to me for anyone to even TRY to assert that he's not a liar...it's like the pissiest...poorest researcher capable to known man if they can't google videos of Trump himself lying.

Crazier things have happened!

Donald Trump
The Media

I'm using Trump, himself. I've seen him contradict himself within same interviews. I've seen him lie about his past, a past which was on video. I've listened to him a lot of times in the 90s on Howard, and I live in NY - and it's common-knowledge that he's a used car salesman (shuckster) around here for decades we've known this.

It's amazing to me for anyone to even TRY to assert that he's not a liar...it's like the pissiest...poorest researcher capable to known man if they can't google videos of Trump himself lying.

interviews = media. video = media. listened to him how? via the media? would seem so.

i'm not defending trump per se, but i find it funny people say both the media and trump are liars when trumps lying rep is highlighted by a lying media who's been caught 81 times to date flat out lying about trump.

now - please show me where i said trump didn't lie. people making assumptions about why others ask questions need to back up and realize they may not be going where you're trying to push them.

Donald Trump
The Media

interviews = media. video = media. listened to him how? via the media? would seem so.

i'm not defending trump per se, but i find it funny people say both the media and trump are liars when trumps lying rep is highlighted by a lying media who's been caught 81 times to date flat out lying about trump.

now - please show me where i said trump didn't lie. people making assumptions about why others ask questions need to back up and realize they may not be going where you're trying to push them.
If you're not asserting that Trump doesn't lie - then I'd have to wonder why you couldn't answer the simple question.

You said, "so should I listen to these known liars, about Trump?" which seemed to imply it's your policy not to listen to liars.

I asked, why should you listen to either one of them - meaning Trump or the "known liars" (media) you were referencing.

You're now saying that you're NOT saying that Trump doesn't lie.

So it is what it is - Watching Trump on a video lie to my face makes him a liar - I don't know what other evidence I'd need but these lies weren't contextual issues, they were bold-faced and they're all I (personally) need to deem one a liar. I'm not mad at you if your standards are different or something - I don't actually care what you do and I was merely asking you a question.

Donald Trump
The Media

If you're not asserting that Trump doesn't lie - then I'd have to wonder why you couldn't answer the simple question.

You said, "so should I listen to these known liars, about Trump?" which seemed to imply it's your policy not to listen to liars.

I asked, why should you listen to either one of them - meaning Trump or the "known liars" (media) you were referencing.

So it is what it is - Watching Trump on a video lie to my face makes him a liar - I don't know what other evidence I'd need but these lies weren't contextual issues, they were bold-faced and they're all I (personally) need to deem one a liar. I'm not mad at you if your standards are different or something - I don't actually care what you do and I was merely asking you a question.
see - you're reading into this in order to feel "right" about your own emotions. from my point of view, that question wasn't to dismiss the claims trump has lied.

you'd have to be pretty stupid to say he never has so no, that wasn't my point. but my background is journalism and i hate what has become to the field itself. esp these days when they say whatever they need / want to say in order to get some clicks. they've become the news and long ago stopped reporting on it.

when people use the media to get their info when we see the media have an agenda on a daily basis is funny to me so before i assumed that is the ONLY place you got your info, i was asking for clarification. 'media' is a broad term so no, i can't know from exactly where you're coming from with it, now can i?

but i suppose i could ASSUME CNN and yell at you for watching CNN but something tells me that would dovetail the conversation even worse.

if you're going to just assume my position then i'll move on. got enough people in here doing that and not enough clarifying.

have a day.

Donald Trump
The Media

see - you're reading into this in order to feel "right" about your own emotions. from my point of view, that question wasn't to dismiss the claims trump has lied.

you'd have to be pretty stupid to say he never has so no, that wasn't my point. but my background is journalism and i hate what has become to the field itself. esp these days when they say whatever they need / want to say in order to get some clicks. they've become the news and long ago stopped reporting on it.

when people use the media to get their info when we see the media have an agenda on a daily basis is funny to me so before i assumed that is the ONLY place you got your info, i was asking for clarification. 'media' is a broad term so no, i can't know from exactly where you're coming from with it, now can i?

but i suppose i could ASSUME CNN and yell at you for watching CNN but something tells me that would dovetail the conversation even worse.

if you're going to just assume my position then i'll move on. got enough people in here doing that and not enough clarifying.

have a day.
I think you assumed emotions had anything to do with anything at all...and from my perspective, would be incorrect in that assumption. To clarify my own, anyhow. I don't know about yours.

You asked someone "why should I listen to known liars," I took that to mean that you don't listen to known liars. Apologies that this was a bad assumption, on my part, and that maybe you actually DO listen to known liars and weren't implying that you do not.

I highly doubt if most people read or watch White House releases. I will chronicle some good ones here. The first thread will be President Donald Trump's first Six Months, first Year, and first two Years. Enjoy!

President Trump's Six Months of America First

Forum List

Back