From the Sweet Sixteen

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
I know it's been over a month, but my sister decided to finally send me a picture from a tailgate party she was at outside the Washington regional finals for the NCAA tournament. Now I have PROOF she was there. Oh, and before you ask, I'm not giving you her phone number. I have enough asses to kick as it is.

5778homeless.jpg

mom4 said:
Very cute girl... and her brother's protectiveness is adorable, too. :)

Why? WHY? Why do you women take masculine things and feminize the hell out them? Hobbit protecting his sister is NOT adorable, its MANLY!! AHHHHHH!

Semper Fi said:
Why? WHY? Why do you women take masculine things and feminize the hell out them? Hobbit protecting his sister is NOT adorable, its MANLY!! AHHHHHH!
Uhhh... Sorry Hobbit. Your protectiveness was chivalrous, valiant, noble, and indicative of your lion-hearted strength.

OKAY, Semper???? :D

And, Hobbit, even though I had to rephrase to appease Semper, I stand by every adjective I used for you.

mom4 said:
Uhhh... Sorry Hobbit. Your protectiveness was chivalrous, valiant, noble, and indicative of your lion-hearted strength.

OKAY, Semper???? :D

And, Hobbit, even though I had to rephrase to appease Semper, I stand by every adjective I used for you.

Much better. And as far as the second stanza goes, :lalala: .

Forum List

Back