From the outside looking in the response to Sandy doesn't look any different than

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The response to Katrina. Just watching the news makes me so thankful I don't live along the coasts.

Obama seems as absent as Bush was. Determining if that's a bad thing or not is up to the eye of the beholder.

The response to Katrina. Just watching the news makes me so thankful I don't live along the coasts.

Obama seems as absent as Bush was. Determining if that's a bad thing or not is up to the eye of the beholder.

Absent?

Didn't you just start a thread complaining about Obama doing a flyover with Christie?

• Banned

Absent?

Didn't you just start a thread complaining about Obama doing a flyover with Christie?

The complaint was about Christie not Obama. Besides a fly over is not help in and of itself. I'm simply stating the response looks the same to me.

that doesn't even begin to be rational....

the spin coming from your side of the aisle...and the wishful thinking that we're not doing ok...is kind of wicked. if you want to know the truth.

the spin coming from your side of the aisle...and the wishful thinking that we're not doing ok...is kind of wicked. if you want to know the truth.

I only know what I see on tv. I don't live there. As far as spin, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Grampa

Why don't you just admit that Obama did an outstanding job during the crisis?

Most Americans already have

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/files/2012/10/Sandy-response.jpg

78% Positive
16% Negative

Even Republicans are saying he did a good job

Last edited:
One thing that could be done is to provide generators for Gas stations.

Yeah the video of the gas lines is insane. Not to mention the violence that forced police to now have to sit at the functioning stations.

A few points:

1- Obama should follow the Constitution, and not aid the state. The federal govt only has authority to have a military, not to aid local public safety. At least that what TP'ers have said in the past when it was brought up that the Feds should aid cities that are hurting financially.

2- Cops shouldn't be at those gas stations. The people of America can survive and thrive on their own, without gubermint help. All the far right wingers have said "I can protect myself" and thus stated no need for government. Cops should let those in the gas lines be self sufficient and take care of themselves, not waste my tax dollar babysitting.

Correct?

One thing that could be done is to provide generators for Gas stations.

Yeah the video of the gas lines is insane. Not to mention the violence that forced police to now have to sit at the functioning stations.

A few points:

1- Obama should follow the Constitution, and not aid the state. The federal govt only has authority to have a military, not to aid local public safety. At least that what TP'ers have said in the past when it was brought up that the Feds should aid cities that are hurting financially.

2- Cops shouldn't be at those gas stations. The people of America can survive and thrive on their own, without gubermint help. All the far right wingers have said "I can protect myself" and thus stated no need for government. Cops should let those in the gas lines be self sufficient and take care of themselves, not waste my tax dollar babysitting.

Correct?

Wow.....Total misunderstanding of Constitutional powers and the role of Government

Where would we be without TeaTards?

Last edited:

Oh bullshit!

Yes that is another way of describing the rights response to how Obama has dealt with this disaster.

Remember now that I am NOT voting for Obama and do not think he has done an overall good job as president.

I only know what I see on tv. I don't live there. As far as spin, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Child please.

Forum List

Back