From the files of "You can't make this stuff up": Door to door offering boob exams

Bonnie said:
Well as it turns out I see a woman doctor for things like that, however sometimes playing doctor is fun :boobies: :laugh:
LOL! But not when a stranger knocks on your door! :cuckoo: :laugh:

::quietly crosses "Visit Bonnie posing as a Doctor" off my list of things to do::

:rotflmao: I think most women would respond much better to" hello nice to meet you, how about some coffee"??

Bonnie said:
:rotflmao: I think most women would respond much better to" hello nice to meet you, how about some coffee"??

Yeah well i dont drink coffee so that would be weird lol.

besides i dont even know where you live yet lol

MissileMan said:
You'd think "cop a feel" would be a misdemeanor at worst. :laugh:

Hmm, you knock on my door and offer a breast exam. I say, "Ok." You cop a feel. You leave. Crime? I don't think so.

Kathianne said:
Hmm, you knock on my door and offer a breast exam. I say, "Ok." You cop a feel. You leave. Crime? I don't think so.

Knock Knock! ;)

Could this be how the term "Knockers" originated?

Mr. P said:
I wonder if there are franchises available? :halo:

You've heard of Orkin Pest Control...how about Porkin Breast Patrol. The slogan could be, "Call the Porkin Man!". :D

"No Job Too Big or Too Small" might work too!

They might not charge him for the "breast" exam, which he was apparently give permission by the victims to do.

I can see him being charged for impersonating a Doctor.

If you read the actual police report, the "doctor" also inserted his fingers in their..as my friend's little girl calls it...their woo woo.

I'm still trying to figure out what in the world these women were thinking.

GotZoom said:
They might not charge him for the "breast" exam, which he was apparently give permission by the victims to do.

I can see him being charged for impersonating a Doctor.
Really, it depends on what he said.
If you read the actual police report, the "doctor" also inserted his fingers in their..as my friend's little girl calls it...their woo woo.
is that their cleavage or south of there?
I'm still trying to figure out what in the world these women were thinking.
they weren't or couldn't.