From the files of "You can't make this stuff up": Door to door offering boob exams

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
LMAO :) Two women in that city are idiots.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0419062doc1.html

Fake Breast Doc Busted
Florida man, 76, fingered in door-to-door free screen scheme

front door APRIL 19--Meet Philip Winikoff. The 76-year-old Florida man was arrested this morning and charged with sexual battery after he posed as a doctor and went door-to-door--black doctor's bag in hand--offering women free breast exams. According to a Broward County Sheriff's Office report, two women--ages 33 and 36--fell for the scam, which Winikoff allegedly ran in Lauderdale Lakes. Charged with several felonies, Winikoff was booked into the sheriff's lockup, where the below mug shot was snapped. Police are now investigating whether other women may have been tricked into impromptu examinations. (3 pages)

I heard about this while I was driving to work this morning.

Some 76 year-old dude comes to your door and says "Hi. Let me do a breast exam on you. How stupid do you have to be to say, "oh, sure...come on in"? :scratch:

jillian said:
I heard about this while I was driving to work this morning.

Some 76 year-old dude comes to your door and says "Hi. Let me do a breast exam on you. How stupid do you have to be to say, "oh, sure...come on in"? :scratch:

Ya, it'd completely different if he was say 28 and good looking. :whip3:

You know I could argue that since they consented, he couldnt have really assaulted them and create a strong case to get the guy off scott free. but then im not sure id want to waste my time.

You know I could argue that since they consented, he couldnt have really assaulted them and create a strong case to get the guy off scott free. but then im not sure id want to waste my time.

Than man shouldn't be charged because the women are simply stupid. I mean...I hate to say they were asking for it...but they were.

lol :)

I'm honestly amazed these women would come forward and admit they fell for the scam. I'd report it sure, but there would be no fessing up to falling for it.
How embarrassing!!! They'll never live it down.

He could still be charged for fraud since he was posing as a doctor.

dmp said:
I was just thinking, Bonnie...have you had your examination recently? I Coulda taken care of that for ya in NY... :p:

:D

:fifty:

Well as it turns out I see a woman doctor for things like that, however sometimes playing doctor is fun :boobies: :laugh: