From the Con Himself

capella

Rookie
Dec 22, 2011
Generally, having access to public forums to convey our thoughts are done to promote and market. Yet at this moment I feel compelled to share these few words.

Growing up, I was chased home because I was gay. So to try and make people like me I started shop lifting. Guess what, I began developing friends. Not only that, my friends parents started treating me much better and showing me compassion.

Then it happened, a parent asked me to shop lift her child some clothes. She even paid me. As a result, many other peers parent's did the same. Until it became normal way of existence. Then I got caught.

As a result, I became the worse child around. Afterwards, I was forced to follow the footsteps of another child, who was driving exotic cars, wearing gold jewelry and staying out all night. But this was after my mom put me out.

Two years later, I ended up doing six years. That turned into three more when I violated parole for shop lifting and trying to fed myself, because i could get a job with a conviction.

Then I spent another four years locked away, only to return and commit a shop lifting act and be sent back to jail again. Nineteen years later, I'm struggling to get a job, take care of myself and do what society says it right. But everyday I wake up, I hear about billionaires going to federal prison, preachers molesting kids, parents killing their child, and even worse, same-sex marriage.

I wonder, are we embedded with this behavior, or do we do it for attention? After all, everything stems from what went wrong in our past. Some find their way and correct what they've done. Others never get a chance.

Learning to forgive is the hardest emotion to convey, especially when you're filled with hate. So please, cease the ignorance: everyone has to survive.:eusa_boohoo:

Generally, having access to public forums to convey our thoughts are done to promote and market. Yet at this moment I feel compelled to share these few words.

Growing up, I was chased home because I was gay. So to try and make people like me I started shop lifting. Guess what, I began developing friends. Not only that, my friends parents started treating me much better and showing me compassion.

Then it happened, a parent asked me to shop lift her child some clothes. She even paid me. As a result, many other peers parent's did the same. Until it became normal way of existence. Then I got caught.

As a result, I became the worse child around. Afterwards, I was forced to follow the footsteps of another child, who was driving exotic cars, wearing gold jewelry and staying out all night. But this was after my mom put me out.

Two years later, I ended up doing six years. That turned into three more when I violated parole for shop lifting and trying to fed myself, because i could get a job with a conviction.

Then I spent another four years locked away, only to return and commit a shop lifting act and be sent back to jail again. Nineteen years later, I'm struggling to get a job, take care of myself and do what society says it right. But everyday I wake up, I hear about billionaires going to federal prison, preachers molesting kids, parents killing their child, and even worse, same-sex marriage.

I wonder, are we embedded with this behavior, or do we do it for attention? After all, everything stems from what went wrong in our past. Some find their way and correct what they've done. Others never get a chance.

Learning to forgive is the hardest emotion to convey, especially when you're filled with hate. So please, cease the ignorance: everyone has to survive.:eusa_boohoo:

Maybe you were chased home because you are an asswipe ?

Forum List

Back