From the "Careful What You Wish For" Files

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
So liberals Attorney Generals were attempting to abuse their power and force everyone to accept the Obama Administration lies. Unfortunately for them, that has backfired in a major way as reasonable and rational representatives are now demanding that those AG's disclose their ties to environmental organizations. And...shock of all shocks....these lying liberal Attorney Generals are refusing to disclose their relationships! Come on AG's - I thought you didn't like lying? What do you have to hide?

Democrat AGs Targeting Climate ‘Dissenters’ Told to Disclose

Anybody that believes the majority of the scientific community is complicit in some plot to lie about the climate is a fucking idiot.

You keep falling for that meme. 97% of the 7% polled. I forget the exact number but that is close. And they run with 97% like the Whole body of scientists were polled and agree. Not.
Anybody that believes the majority of the scientific community is complicit in some plot to lie about the climate is a fucking idiot.

So liberals Attorney Generals were attempting to abuse their power and force everyone to accept the Obama Administration lies. Unfortunately for them, that has backfired in a major way as reasonable and rational representatives are now demanding that those AG's disclose their ties to environmental organizations. And...shock of all shocks....these lying liberal Attorney Generals are refusing to disclose their relationships! Come on AG's - I thought you didn't like lying? What do you have to hide?

Liberal authorities -- forever thinking they are above the law. It's all about pushing an agenda and to heck with any legal opposition.

I doubt the media will care.

First off, your English usage is that of a 7th grader, secondly the AG's that are abusing their power need to be disbarred...it's not like we have shortage of attorneys in the USA...

You're right. Thankfully the actual scientific community has proven that "Global Warming" doesn't exist and that it's just another ignorant attempt by liberals at control.

So liberal Attorney Generals were attempting to abuse their power and force everyone to accept the Obama Administration lies. Unfortunately for them, that has backfired in a major way as reasonable and rational representatives are now demanding that those AG's disclose their ties to environmental organizations. And...shock of all shocks....these lying liberal Attorney Generals are refusing to disclose their relationships! Come on AG's - I thought you didn't like lying? What do you have to hide?

First off, your English usage is that of a 7th grader, secondly the AG's that are abusing their power need to be disbarred...it's not like we have shortage of attorneys in the USA...
My English was perfect. Your illiteracy is the problem.

If you ask nice they may further dumb it down for you. :D

This is going to hurt a bit. Just like a shot - it's good for you...

As disturbing as such thuggery from state attorneys general would be in any case, the premise of the subpoena is faulty. The Competitive Enterprise Institute did not cast doubt on the dubious climate science. The actual data cast the doubt. The think tank and others have simply pointed out what the data show.

Now see if you can follow this: The “science thought police” insist that even though none of the temperature variations for the first 499,950 years had anything to do with human activity, virtually none of the temperature increases of the past 50 years had anything to do with nature. Got it?

A question some overzealous attorneys general might be asking right now is, “Where did this ‘denier’ data come from?” The answer is: the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Climatic Data Center website (to be very clear, it is part of the federal government).

Bottom line - science has unequivocally proven thousands and thousands of times that Global Warming is a scam (as did not one but two rounds of Climate Gate e-mails). And lets not forget how the weather itself, science, and data proved it was such a scam that Al Gore and his pals had to "rebrand" it from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change".

An Inconvenient Truth: Liberal Climate Inquisition Can't Explain Past Temperature Changes

Forum List

Back