From the Can't Make This Stuff Up Dept

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Former GOP Candidate Arrested For Slashing Opponents Tires | Liberals Unite

Former New Mexico Congressional District 1 Republican primary candidate Gary Smith was arrested this Friday after being video taped slashing the tires of at least four fellow Republicans...

“I had a hunch it was him,” Arnold-Jones tells SFR. “People tried to tell me it was the work of Democrats, but I knew that wasn’t the case. This isn’t the normal kind of political retribution you might expect. This is scary.”

I can't understand why he wasn't elected. He'd fit right in with the rest of the pubpot nutters.

I wonder how many guns he owns ...

Well stop the damn world..this is HUGE...huge i tell ya

someone really needs a life

And where is his outrage over this?

Five Milwaukee Democrats Accused of Slashing Republican Vehicles' Tires

Felony vandalism charges have been filed against five Milwaukee men who are alleged to have slashed the tires of Republican "get out the vote" vans on election eve last November. One man charged is the son of Milwaukee's newly elected congresswoman Gwen Moore. Chuck Quirmbach of Wisconsin Public Radio reports.

Five Milwaukee Democrats Accused of Slashing Republican Vehicles' Tires : NPR

Felony vandalism charges have been filed against five Milwaukee men who are alleged to have slashed the tires of Republican "get out the vote" vans on election eve last November. One man charged is the son of Milwaukee's newly elected congresswoman Gwen Moore. Chuck Quirmbach of Wisconsin Public Radio reports.

:eusa_shhh:
He'll say that was made up

:eusa_shhh:
He'll say that was made up

Naw.

- As you know, pubpots (and their blind puppy followers) are so damn dumb, Smith probably got the idea from this.

Whether R or D, its pretty shabby behavior.

No outrage. Nothing these crazy jerks do surprises me. This particular story cracked me up. As in, tears running down my face from laughing so hard.

Those who vote for them are just as nuts - witness the Ron Paul voting record.

Last edited:
Whether R or D, its pretty shabby behavior.

Then you why did you set out to slander one specific party?

demotivational-posters-trolling.jpg

Oh golly gee.

Like every time you hyper-, rabid-, partisan hacks go hunting for the same sin committed by a D BEFORE you post a link concerning pubpot?

Like, you would never post a link before you do an extensive search for the same behavior from the R side?

Why do you ALWAYS post such lame crap?

Like every time you hyper-, rabid-, partisan hacks go hunting for the same sin committed by a D BEFORE you post a link concerning pubpot?

I'm not a "hyper-, rabid-, partisan hack," so I can't answer that. I have a fairly reliable record of being nonpartisan here, particularly since I don't belong to any political party and generally vote for independent and third party candidates because I'm not dumb enough to be hoodwinked by the two party duopoly like you fools.

:lol: Yeah, I'm the one posting lame crap..... :lol:

Former GOP Candidate Arrested For Slashing Opponents Tires | Liberals Unite

Former New Mexico Congressional District 1 Republican primary candidate Gary Smith was arrested this Friday after being video taped slashing the tires of at least four fellow Republicans...

“I had a hunch it was him,” Arnold-Jones tells SFR. “People tried to tell me it was the work of Democrats, but I knew that wasn’t the case. This isn’t the normal kind of political retribution you might expect. This is scary.”

I can't understand why he wasn't elected. He'd fit right in with the rest of the pubpot nutters.

I wonder how many guns he owns ...

I really really hate when anyone takes the actions of one idiot, regardless of which party that idiot may belong, and try to extrapolate that because of said idiot's actions, all members of his/her party are also idiots who would commit that same actions. There are morons in the Republican Party and the Democratic Party also.

Slow news day
or
Liberals don't want to know that the debt is going to go up $100 Billion this year due to obamas idea of fixing the fiscal cliff

seriously

:gives:

Boehner could have allowed the Bush tax cuts to expire and sequestration to go forward.

Well stop the damn world..this is HUGE...huge i tell ya

someone really needs a life
give Dudley a break.....he is like 78 years old and has one foot in the home....this is big news to him.....he believes Democrats never do anything violent.....its what he is told:eusa_shhh:

Oh golly gee.

Like, you would never post a link before you do an extensive search for the same behavior from the R side?

why do you?......90% of what you post is lame shit......a Republican Farts and you put it up.....a Republican gets a parking ticket you put it up.....its called an OBSESSION Dudley......get fucking help with your problem.....and you do know Obamas new proposals targets nuts like you......right?......

I'm not a "hyper-, rabid-, partisan hack," so I can't answer that. I have a fairly reliable record of being nonpartisan here, particularly since I don't belong to any political party and generally vote for independent and third party candidates because I'm not dumb enough to be hoodwinked by the two party duopoly like you fools.

:lol: Yeah, I'm the one posting lame crap..... :lol:

exactly.....

You gotta admire the vast left wing conspiracy though. They are on top of all things republican even if it is a misdemeanor arrest last month of a former republican candidate in a local election in Santa Fe., NM.

Forum List

Back