from the border................

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
I expected a unique experience and I was right. I know I promised a live report however I didn't anticipate the fact that there was no phone signal from most of the locations I visited. Afterward as most of you know I am a truck driver, well, my truck got sick and I've been behind since.

First of all, there is a conscious effort on the part of border patrol to curve the influx of aliens. The main problem is that there are far too many miles to cover than they can even begin to think about. The Minuteman Project is great way to fill the void. The word from across the border is that they are screwing up everything. The Minutemen having"staying power" has both suprised and frustrated the efforts of the coyotes. Most Minutemen have campers and are camping along trails and valleys that are commonly used at times when patrol agents are gone home to dinner.

One MM I talked to "Frank" said they were encountering a dozen or so aliens a day. Some interesting news though is that the coyotes are becoming educated and realize MM have no actual authority. There is a growing personna that their deterring influence will begin to curve shortly. The MM are determinned as ever though.

Another MM "Dave" who was camped on a very productive ridge overlooking a major travelling corridor JUST north of the border compares watching for illegals to deer hunting. Good camoflouge and patients. Of course a good pair of night vision glasses help too.

Several of the guys I spokw with have been here and moving around for quite some time. Their endurance and dedication was really admirable. I enjoyed meeting these guys and my travels allthough I got to tell that after 1 complete day I was spent. The heat, dry atmosphere and unfriendly enviorement of the outer areas took it's toll on me pretty quickly. I can't find the words to descibe the dedication of these guys and the Border Patrol for the job they do every day.

Another thing I did notice was the checkpoints you drive through on I-10 and I-8. There seemed to be more agents and much more inquisitive nature about these guys.

More info: Most of the methods being used prior to the MM showing up were just walking up to the river, walking across, getting into a van or other vehicle and driving to paradise. Today they are having to come up with more involved methods. The MM are making a big difference!

The biggest is in my opinion that the aliens have such a selection of access points. There are literally hundreds of miles along Hwy 2 in Mexico. Hwy 2 runs from Juarez along the Mexico / US border on the Mexico side for hundres of miles. This gives the aliens a long corridor od access points located very near the border.

Everyone in the area seems to know that pockets of these coyotes or smugglers operate from San Isidro in Mexico. In ElComidor about 200 miles or so from El Paso/ Juarez there are several ways to cross the border. Once across US 90 is about a thirty minute trek through the hills by trails and small dirt roads. I made the trip in fourty five minutes on a four wheeler. I was with three guys and together we crossed into Mexico and then came right back in and no one was the wiser. I have to say it was easy. Several hundred illegals come through here each week.We actually saw 16 individuals crossing when were at the river watching. I have film of this and plan to post it on a website when I get home with help of my techno geek son.

Two MM I met in Southern California near Calexico said they had been set up at the Arizona border for a while near Nogales. There is a small town called Naco right at the border in Arizona. Cochise county Arizona has had its problems with alien immigration. The problem is that this is where there has been a high level of questionable activity on the part of Border Patrol also. The two men I talked to wouldn't even tell me their names and said that they uncovered a plot by officers in Border Patrol to get cash for allowing people to travel across "guarded". I was stunned to hear this as I am sure you are but I guess there is dirt everywhere.

I wish I could go there. I want to research this. According to these guys they were set up in campers here back at the beginning of the operation and it was suggested to them that they relocate by some agents who came to visit. A local land owner did not want them to be set up there. They had been under the impression that they were OK to be at the location but all of a sudden the tides changed? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! After checking with the landowner it was confirmed the landowner preferred they not stay there any longer. Souns like a take to me. I tried to get the guys names but they were not telling. They did say they had met Sean Hannity when he was down and that something would come of it. They probably just did not want an ameture poking around in it and if that is the case I understand. I just hope if it does involve some dirty agents somebody gets to the bottom of it.

I truly wish I would have had more time to find more MM. All you have to do is ride around and locate campsites. Most of the guys recieved me well and welcomed visitors who seemed interested in the topic. I met some great guys and am looking forward to returning with a little more time next time.

Well, that is what I know! Wait til you see the film!

While there I befriended a young man named Guillermo Vasquez. He has served as a mule for drug shipments to the US many times. He said he is paid 250 U S Dollars to tape on packages and sneak them to a meeting point north of the border. He said he has crossed the border 500 times in his life. He lives quite well. He has an a smuggled American car that was taken from the United States and brought to the US. He said autos brought back from the US are big business in Medxico also.

Here is how it works...........

Alien goes to US. Gets verifiable job or uses a 'ghost' to verify his employment and residence. He buys a car from a tote the note dealer with a small down payment then takes off back to Mexico to sell the ride at a nice profit.

Large groups of guys do this, they are not all illegals. Some have cards so they coordinate a neat little border effort to split up before crossing. The illegals go back ACROSS AND MEET UP WITH THE OTHERS ON THE OTHER SIDE.

We have a much bigger problem than just illegals coming in, they are taking our economy out!

I interviewed a gentleman who operates a small tour business out of El Paso taking truck drivers to Juarez to cathouses, doctors and shopping. You can rent a house (pretty nice) in Juarez for 200 to 300 a month. A minimum wage income in El Paso provides a very nice living in Juarez, a thirty minute drive home.

Drug Smuggling is the preferred job for a young man in his twenties from San Isidro. Dealers from all over Mexico have connections to people who live along the border on Mewxico Hwy 2 and pay well to have their products taken to pick up points in the US. Very small %'s are actually intercerpted. Guillermo siad he has never been detained, not even chased.

The problem is much worse than we think folks!

Emmett said:
While there I befriended a young man named Guillermo Vasquez. He has served as a mule for drug shipments to the US many times. He said he is paid 250 U S Dollars to tape on packages and sneak them to a meeting point north of the border. He said he has crossed the border 500 times in his life. He lives quite well. He has an a smuggled American car that was taken from the United States and brought to the US. He said autos brought back from the US are big business in Medxico also.

Here is how it works...........

Alien goes to US. Gets verifiable job or uses a 'ghost' to verify his employment and residence. He buys a car from a tote the note dealer with a small down payment then takes off back to Mexico to sell the ride at a nice profit.

Large groups of guys do this, they are not all illegals. Some have cards so they coordinate a neat little border effort to split up before crossing. The illegals go back ACROSS AND MEET UP WITH THE OTHERS ON THE OTHER SIDE.

We have a much bigger problem than just illegals coming in, they are taking our economy out!

I interviewed a gentleman who operates a small tour business out of El Paso taking truck drivers to Juarez to cathouses, doctors and shopping. You can rent a house (pretty nice) in Juarez for 200 to 300 a month. A minimum wage income in El Paso provides a very nice living in Juarez, a thirty minute drive home.

Drug Smuggling is the preferred job for a young man in his twenties from San Isidro. Dealers from all over Mexico have connections to people who live along the border on Mewxico Hwy 2 and pay well to have their products taken to pick up points in the US. Very small %'s are actually intercerpted. Guillermo siad he has never been detained, not even chased.

The problem is much worse than we think folks!

All this, and the other post you wrote Emmett, seems to me that should be the big story EVERY NIGHT on the news!

Why the hell isn't it? Is the liberal, drive-by, MSM getting pay offs too? Are they protecting crooks? They're protecting the illegal aliens for sure, but inderectly they're protecting the crocks as well.

Forum List

Back