From the Bluest State - Obama's America - If Re-Elected This Will Be Commonplace

If Republican policies are so awesome then red states would have the richest citizens, the lowest unemployment, the lowest poverty and the lowest deficits over the last thirty years, they have not, just like Romney has failed to make the case of how he would be the miraculous improvement over Obama he claims to be.

wanna compare the crime rate in chicago compared to burley,, idaho or provo, utah.

And the few that are unemployed around don't rome the streets looking for some poor defenseless sap to knock the crap out of.

Houston, Atlanta, Birmingham, etc., etc. Red states have no special immunity from any problem that plagues any of the large metropolitan areas. There are also a host of problems such as meth production that stem from rural isolation that red states have in plenty.

If Republican policies are so awesome then red states would have the richest citizens, the lowest unemployment, the lowest poverty and the lowest deficits over the last thirty years, they have not, just like Romney has failed to make the case of how he would be the miraculous improvement over Obama he claims to be.

True, but even red states have cities, run by democrats....which drags the whole state down.....

True, but even red states have cities, run by democrats....which drags the whole state down.....

LOL what a load.

8 years of horrible republican policies, so maybe in that way stupidity IS to blame.

And you advocate perpetuating stupidity by re-electing Obama?

Obama had been a pretty good president.

But you believe Romney will protect American jobs. He has millions invested in China. One of his companies is moving to China this month from Freeport, Illinois.

In fact, he keeps the rest of his millions in secret accounts overseas so he doesn't have to invest in this country. But he would jeopardize "millions"???? You don't really believe that, do you? Obama has won 11 cases against China in the WTO Court. Including tires and steel. How can you spin that?
I'll be level-headed (un-sober) with you here...

I will concede that Obama has not been without merit. And I'll be honest- Palin appeared to me a female Howdy Doody on steroids. Very bad pick.

As for Romney- his millions, wherever invested, is irrelevant to me as it should be to you. Businesses as well as billions ebb and flow amongst world economies. That's the way the market cookie crumbles. Can he "protect" American jobs? Can Obama? HAS Obama?

China and its trade policies is one but a myriad of issues, and 11 cases including tires and steel may be commendable but it hardly defines this idiot's Presidency.

I witnessed what Carter did to my industry, I watched as Clinton did jack shit FOR my industry, and I see in black and white what Obama has PLANNED for my industry.

I don't want to appear one-dimensional here but after all it is my job that's at stake. And the jobs of tens of thousands of others, and the critically important crude oils that we provide to our nation and it's economy, the taxes we pay, the GDP that we contribute, the reduction in the trade defecit and the improvement in the balance of payments.

But to speak in a broader stroke... I must fall back on the tennets that I was taught as a child." Do not flaunt or abuse what you have, do not complain about what you do not have, do not belittle those who have less, and never covet what others do have".

To sum it up- why Obama is a bad apple... he is an icon of the polar opposite of every tennet that I hold dear. His intentions do not bode well for the future preservation or our Union, nor the sanctity of our Constitution.

Forum List

Back