From suspension to redemption

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
Suspended for the first 3 races of the year, because he was accused of domestic violence, by his ex-girlfriend(who says she worked for the cia, fbi, and secret service and did several spying missions for each), has put the first month of the season behind him, and dominated the race at Richmond today.

Leading almost 3/4 of the laps and winning by almost a second on a 3/4 mile track, Kurt Busch made a statement today, and locked up a spot in the Nascar Chase for the championship.

I never thought I would see the day, where more people were cheering Kurt Busch's victory than booing the victory, but you could hear the cheers today, as the patriotic fans of the sport, cheered loudly, while Kurt was doing his post race burnouts.

Victoria Driscoll(Busch's ex) has succeeded in one thing at least, she has made Kurt one of the more popular drivers in the sport, and I bet she is in the market for a new tv this evening. As she probably threw a few things at her old one.

There is no proof that Kurt ever hit his ex.

All you libs can deal with that, because it's a he said/she said case.

Not enough evidence to prosecute, but wait, you libs don't believe in innocent until proven guilty, do you, unless you are a minority, charged with anything.

:blowup:that's all Joeb and old school and the rest of liberal America can do tonight, :banana:

Not enough evidence to prosecute, but wait, you libs don't believe in innocent until proven guilty, do you, unless you are a minority, charged with anything.

:blowup:that's all Joeb and old school and the rest of liberal America can do tonight, :banana:
Luckily the girl has a restraining order. And she was smart enough to dump the prick.

Hooray for domestic violence! Go Kurt!

A Nascar hero! :D

Nascar fans aren't very bright.
Most Nascar fans are rednecks, we work hard for our money, and enjoy spending our hard earned money.

As for their intelligence, well, we are smart enough to own campers worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, while simultaneously owning our houses, and several running cars.

So you can call us dimwits, while you live in your rent controlled apartment, taking the bus to work every morning, waiting for your vacation time, so you can sleep for a week.

Our vacations include, races, football games, baseball games, car shows, a lot of tailgating, and many other things.

Get a life Carla, you sound like you need one.

Luckily the girl has a restraining order. And she was smart enough to dump the prick.
And smart enough to show up at the race track and pick a fight with him, your kind of smart there, old school.:2up:

that's all Joeb and old school and the rest of liberal America can do tonight, :banana:

There's no proof he didn't, either.

Frankly, I really don't care about the favored sport of wife-beating rednecks all that much, one way or the other, I just questioned your logic that because he won a race it exonerated him from the wife-beating charge.

Because it seemed like pretty spurious reasoning to me, Cleetus.

that's all Joeb and old school and the rest of liberal America can do tonight, :banana:

There's no proof he didn't, either.

Frankly, I really don't care about the favored sport of wife-beating rednecks all that much, one way or the other, I just questioned your logic that because he won a race it exonerated him from the wife-beating charge.

Because it seemed like pretty spurious reasoning to me, Cleetus.
So, by your reasoning, if a woman claims abuse, then the man should be suspended from his job, before any charges are filed.

Good thing you are gay, hope your boyfriend doesn't claim you beat him, that could pose a problem for you, if you actually have a job.

So, by your reasoning, if a woman claims abuse, then the man should be suspended from his job, before any charges are filed.

Good thing you are gay, hope your boyfriend doesn't claim you beat him, that could pose a problem for you, if you actually have a job.

First, I'm straight. I'm just for gay rights because I LOVE sticking it to Christians. Bring back Roman Lions!

Second, most companies would fire someone for that sort of thing, regardless of how it was resolved legally. The joys of "Right to work" and "At-Will Employment." You have no rights at work.

Third, I'm still waiting for you to explain how Cleetus winning a race proves he didn't beat up his girlfriend. Because I'm still not seeing the reasoning there.

I read the articles, his ex-girlfriend Driscoll said the incident occurred in his travel trailer at the Dover race track right after a race. She said he grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into the wall, three times. His version is he cupped her face and tapped her into the wall three times.

Sounds like he was trying to minimize his involvement. I'm not sure what liberals or conservatives have with issue, it is a domestic violence case. It has nothing to do with politics, it is putting your hands on a woman, that should never be done.

The next thing is everyone deserves a second chance but as his girlfriend has pointed out, he has some alcohol issues, why do you think he has been on so many teams, in spite of the fact, that he is talented.

I ceased being a Kurt Busch fan long ago, funny he is on a team where the co-owner killed a kid on the track in an "accident."

I read the articles, his ex-girlfriend Driscoll said the incident occurred in his travel trailer at the Dover race track right after a race. She said he grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into the wall, three times. His version is he cupped her face and tapped her into the wall three times.

Sounds like he was trying to minimize his involvement. I'm not sure what liberals or conservatives have with issue, it is a domestic violence case. It has nothing to do with politics, it is putting your hands on a woman, that should never be done.

The next thing is everyone deserves a second chance but as his girlfriend has pointed out, he has some alcohol issues, why do you think he has been on so many teams, in spite of the fact, that he is talented.

I ceased being a Kurt Busch fan long ago, funny he is on a team where the co-owner killed a kid on the track in an "accident."
I would like to see an article where it quotes Kurt about what went on. I have yet to find one

If he physically manhandled her in any way, then he should be gone, but you cant rely on a scorned ex to ever tell the truth about anything, and that goes both ways.

As far as his suspension, it never should have happened, until the da decided whether or not there was a criminal case. This is a case of Nascar bowing to social pressure, and that shouldn't happen to anyone who works for a living.

Kurt Busch will not be charged for domestic assault - SBNation.com

Paragraph seven:

Busch denied the assault, but acknowledged "cupping" Driscoll's face, saying he "tapped" her head against the wall in the process. He also testified that he was, in fact, scared of Driscoll because of comments she had made about being an alleged assassin who had killed drug lords around the world.

Sorry but the tapping? I don't buy that, what the hell is tapping?

You sound biased........:laugh:.

Forum List

Back