From Stepford to Nogales

NorthEaster18

Rookie
Apr 11, 2009

Well,well,having an invitation here is gratifying,then I see the rings I have to jump through,just to post,well,is it worth it? I have a real gripe and it has to do with our govts. lack of any effort to get on top of our immigration fiasco.I am sick of all the aimless hearsay,from Bush to this new lackey,hispanics/mexicanos,their shoddy music,lingo and free ride in my state and country is not working,period. I make my home in a rather tony county in Connecticut,25 miles north of ground zero and on a daily basis,I see legions of illegals,waiting for a ride to their next job,screw these people,they are not performing tasks that will better their future, the day's earnings go south of the border,they live in illegally zoned housing and I pay for their multiple offspring's daycare and medical bills. I am sorry,but this is insane and obama is'nt about to boot out millions of future voters,that is his game,Bush just didn't give a damn,when will it end, when we have dirt roads and burros in our neighborhoods.

There's too many damned illegals, that's for sure.

Sadly both parties don't seem to mind, do they?

Forum List

Back