From Russia with love!

Welcome to our little madhouse. I hope you enjoy it here.

Thank you for your warm acception. Madhouse - is in Russian livejournal communities, full of anti-Russian trolls, flaming and blaming, and moderators sleeping or peeping. Just escaped from that place. Here is a quiet pond, if you compare to that boiling bowl. ) Also want to practice language. Are you a native speaker?

Thank you!

And yes Gunny runs the board with the help of several other helpers and they do a great job of keeping things on the up and up. I also have been on other US based boards where there was an elite clique running them and they would break their own rules from time to time as it suited their purposes.

:welcome:

How are Muslims treated in Russia?

Better question is how does the 20-25% minority treat Russia! From my understanding they treat Russia like they treat every other place they are a minority on the world, like shit!
I didn't ask you retard. :evil:

Let the Russian guy answer the question.

Everyone here already knows what you think. :cuckoo:

Well that is where my ancestors are from, so in a way you did ask a Russian Guy! But if ya looked a little higher up I asked the same thing!

:dunno:

There are Muslim entities in the Russian Federation, which govern themselves. Like Republic of Tatarstan. There are also official public holidays with Islamic context there.
As long as there is no separatist tendencies, the Federal Government in Russia gets along with its Muslim population.

Hello, people! Glad to meet everybody. I introduce voice of non-criminal Russia. I am honest, brave, and hardworking for my motherland. If you have any questions about Russia - ask me. I am very communicative, and always ready to help.

Wish you all the best!

Welcome to USMB. :thup:

Do you ever watch the KHL?

My question is do you like real football, American football or the sissyfied English version? If you like our football what team do the Russians like most?

Healthcare works AWFUL. Those doctors who still work in federal hospitals - are Heroes, to work for such a money. Private clinics have good equipment, but not very high level of knowledge. Medical insurance is too expensive for most people. Federal insurance covers not much. AWFUL, sorry. Very hard to speak about it...

Most amounts of money are just stealed by corrupted people in government. Minister of healthcare is a prostitute, have never been a doctor. Only reduces quality and amount of medical help. AWFUL. (((
sounds like what we are in for here with obama care

Forum List

Back