From racial/genetical point of view I can be white with some mud blood

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
My genetic tests placed me in europe on PCA. And Im mostly European with some asian(mud) but mostly European. Im 90+ Caucasian(Caucasoid) because Indians, Middle Easterners and Europeans have ancient shared ancestry.

23andme designated my ethnicity as European. Also from look I think I could pass as some kind of white, its visible that Im Gypsy but I also see on some serbs or croats they are not austrians but does that make them non-white? NO! So even if you see Iam Gypsy im still white. But growing up everyone said Im shitty brown and such and not White. I learned that Im brown like a Latino or Middle Easterner (eventhough maybe middle easterners arent brown but in austria they are considered as such). And nowadays on forums no one wants to accept me though.

Also according to a Southasian DNA Company which has lots of southasian ethnicities and breaks down your southasian ethnicity, Im 100% Northern Indian (Indo-Aryan)

If that helps a bit. So Im not Dravidian, Austro-Asiatic or Tibetan.

newplot_1.png
newplot.png
Health_Reports_Obesity.jpg
xcodesouthasian.jpg
xcodegeneticdistance.jpg
xcode.jpg
IMG_2014.jpg

My genetic tests placed me in europe on PCA. And Im mostly European with some asian(mud) but mostly European. Im 90+ Caucasian(Caucasoid) because Indians, Middle Easterners and Europeans have ancient shared ancestry.

23andme designated my ethnicity as European. Also from look I think I could pass as some kind of white, its visible that Im Gypsy but I also see on some serbs or croats they are not austrians but does that make them non-white? NO! So even if you see Iam Gypsy im still white. But growing up everyone said Im shitty brown and such and not White. I learned that Im brown like a Latino or Middle Easterner (eventhough maybe middle easterners arent brown but in austria they are considered as such). And nowadays on forums no one wants to accept me though.

Also according to a Southasian DNA Company which has lots of southasian ethnicities and breaks down your southasian ethnicity, Im 100% Northern Indian (Indo-Aryan)

newplot_1.png
newplot.png
xcodesouthasian.jpg
xcodegeneticdistance.jpg
xcode.jpg
IMG_2014.jpg

:rolleyes:

It always helps when people provide a selfie to assist in knowing whom to avoid.

What does it matter, it's how you think, not what 'colour' you are.
Try to be the best you can, and Karma will take care of the rest.

newplot_1.png
newplot.png
xcodesouthasian.jpg
xcodegeneticdistance.jpg
xcode.jpg
IMG_2014.jpg

Dont sweat the small stuff bro. thats all I can say. damn it! just relax. your just ok as who you are, dont aspire to be just another dot on a chart. Are you really surrounded by other people who are obsessed over race?

Gods. Let it go. And you're a complete cunt for referring to Asians as mud. I guess that's the Orthodox Christian coming out.

Really what you should do is lose some weight and get a better opinion of yourself.

Someone had to say it. Well, whatever, I finally had to say it.

newplot_1.png
newplot.png
xcodesouthasian.jpg
xcodegeneticdistance.jpg
xcode.jpg
IMG_2014.jpg

What the hell is 'mud blood'?

Are you a golem or something?

And here is another republican.

MUD BLOOD..............geesh.............

Ok........Mort..........you are wacked..........

newplot_1.png
newplot.png
xcodesouthasian.jpg
xcodegeneticdistance.jpg
xcode.jpg
IMG_2014.jpg

Well, you look it

Jesus, the test indicated you would be obese...and you are! Hit the gym you fat fuck!

Forum List

Back