From Our Friends on the Right

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Nope, no racism here on the internet.

obamabone.jpg

No, the right is bringing up the race card, the left is just pointing that out.

There is a difference.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if these signs were planted by the left so they could cry "racism" not one tiny little bit would I be surprised. it's just too damn convenient.

It wouldn't surprise me if any mention of Obama that was negative was perceived as racist by the Left. It is a sure sign of their political desperation that they have to trot this one out.
It's becoming like the joke about the Jew who gets a parking ticket and screams anti-semitism.

That picture is ignorant but it is not racist.

* Main Entry: rac·ism
* Pronunciation: \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
* Function: noun
* Date: 1933

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

— rac·ist \-sist also -shist\ noun or adjective
Learn more about "racism" and related topics at Britannica.com
See a map of "racism" in the Visual Thesaurus

How about people using words and their meaning in the proper context, instead of perverting them more while decrying others for using the perverted use to begin with. Rather childish don't you think?

This is nothing more than more of the Republican v Democrat partisan football game crap.

obamabone.jpg
You had to dig for that one.
DR. DAVID MCKALIP SENDS APOLOGY DIRECTLY TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

McKalip apologizes for sending insensitive image via e-mail

St. Petersburg, FL (July 23, 2009) - David McKalip, M.D., brain and spine neurosurgeon of St. Petersburg has never been shy in expressing where he stands regarding President Barack Obama's health-care reform. Despite McKalip's position on health system reform, he sends a sincere apology for a forwarded image of President Obama in an e-mail depicting the president in Papua New Guinean tribal garb with a logo beneath it saying, "Obama Care."

"I genuinely regret the decision I made in passing this e-mail message along. Directly to President Obama, I sincerely apologize for offending him. This was, in no way whatsoever, my intention. The image has nothing to do with my feelings or thoughts on any race or culture. I recognize that this image is offensive and hope that the nation refocuses on assuring all Americans have access to high-quality, affordable health care with no party interfering in the patient-physician relationship.

My intention is to focus directly on the issue at hand, which is putting financial and decision-making power into the hands of patients and taking it from government and insurance companies," said McKalip. The image forwarded was from a long chain of e-mails and not created by McKalip. Source: Talking Points Memo
I agree with the neurosurgeon; it was racist. I also agree with him on being against government and insurance companies making medical decisions, rather than patients and physicians.

Last edited:
David Horowitz hit the bullseye here: "Blacks are the human shields of the Democratic party."

obamabone.jpg

You are an idiot, many cultures actually see their shaman as a very high position in their society, many pagans still go to shaman before they see doctors. If you had half a brain you'd see they were insulting shamans.

You found one picture by one nitwit and frankly witch doctors - or shaman, if you prefer - are a step up from the bureaucrats Obama would place in charge of the average American's medical care.

Were I a Shaman I'd be deeply offended by the comparison.

My bet is that Wilson is a racist, the info below points to that. Carter lives in the south and he is honest and outspoken. I give him credit for that.

"The congressman, we learned, belonged to the Sons of Confederate Veterans, led a 2000 campaign to keep the Confederate flag waving above South Carolina’s state Capitol and denounced as a “smear” the true claim of a black woman that she was the daughter of Strom Thurmond, the ’48 segregationist candidate for president. Wilson clearly did not like being lectured and even rebuked by the brainy black president presiding over the majestic chamber."

ImmigrationProf Blog: Is Joe Wilson a Racist?

My bet is that you are much more of a racist than Joe Wilson, who probably depends on Black support to win elections.
Playing the whole race card here is testament to the depths that the Democratic Party will go, and the gullibility of those who follow it.

Carter is the biggest anti-semite on the planet he has no business lecturing anybody about race. he should stuff it.

My bet is that Wilson is a racist, the info below points to that. Carter lives in the south and he is honest and outspoken. I give him credit for that.

"The congressman, we learned, belonged to the Sons of Confederate Veterans, led a 2000 campaign to keep the Confederate flag waving above South Carolina’s state Capitol and denounced as a “smear” the true claim of a black woman that she was the daughter of Strom Thurmond, the ’48 segregationist candidate for president. Wilson clearly did not like being lectured and even rebuked by the brainy black president presiding over the majestic chamber."

ImmigrationProf Blog: Is Joe Wilson a Racist?

What info points to racism, exactly?

Forum List

Back