from One Million Vaginas

Barb

Carpe Scrotum
Apr 2, 2009
in a house.
534025_390377124371574_590897327_n.jpg

One Million Vaginas

~~~~~~~Today in Her-Story~~~~~~~

School teacher, dressmaker, labor and community organizer, child labor advocate, co-founder of the Industrial Workers of the World and "the most dangerous woman in America", Mary Harris "Mother" Jones died on this day in 1930 (yesterday)

My first reaction when I came into this thread was "good". But thinking more about it I wonder if, like most things that politics touches, she was turned into a bastardization of what she originally intended.

Things that started off good but were tainted by politics, greed, and corruption:
N.O.W.
N.C.L.U.
Unions
Nobel Peace Prize
N.A.A.C.P.
The Tea Party

and perhaps Mother Jones.

My first reaction when I came into this thread was "good". But thinking more about it I wonder if, like most things that politics touches, she was turned into a bastardization of what she originally intended.

Things that started off good but were tainted by politics, greed, and corruption:
N.O.W.
N.C.L.U.
Unions
Nobel Peace Prize
N.A.A.C.P.
The Tea Party

My first reaction when I saw you responded to the thread: "Another flame" :rolleyes:

Thanks for proving me wrong.

Still, I don't think she was "tainted by politics, greed, and corruption" at all.

N.O.W.
N.C.L.U.
Unions
Nobel Peace Prize
N.A.A.C.P.
The Tea Party

My first reaction when I saw you responded to the thread: "Another flame" :rolleyes:

Still, I don't think she was "tainted by politics, greed, and corruption" at all.

I'll take your word for it. I am familiar with Mother Earth News, but I never read it. It is largely viewed as something good by the left so I can safely assume that it had a left wing leaning.

I love the demeaning thread title.

Cuz barb is all about women.

Mention vaginas and KG is ALL over it.

Odd, though, since she thinks her lady parts are "demeaning."

Did it speak bad to you again this morning?

October%2B2011%2B002.jpg

After a long and appalled look (although he hesitated to come so close), the doc recommends:

douche.jpg

N.O.W.
N.C.L.U.
Unions
Nobel Peace Prize
N.A.A.C.P.
The Tea Party

I'll take your word for it. I am familiar with Mother Earth News, but I never read it. It is largely viewed as something good by the left so I can safely assume that it had a left wing leaning.

Mother Jones is left leaning. I don't see where it's ever been successfully challenged on the facts though.

Pure class.

Let's call all women vaginas. That's the way to get them taken seriously.

What garbage.

Forum List

Back