From One Hispanic to Others — Arizona, You’re Being Had By the Media

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Whenever I’d watch old WWII movies and saw the occupying Nazi soldiers demand papers from French citizens I’d think how lucky we are that here in America we don’t have to be subjected to this treatment. Since the Arizona governor signed an immigration law, Democrats and their fellow alarmists in the MSM are desperately trying to equate it with Nazism and the civil rights abuse of Hispanics. President Obama hinted that the federal government may have to circumvent the law.

As a Hispanic I recognize this ploy for what it is- a desperate attempt to incite militant Hispanic groups into protesting Arizona and liberals into boycotting the state. Why, you may ask? Because if what Arizona did spreads to the entire country, the Democrats are toast. And their media pals know this.

Ask any American of every ethnicity how often they are asked for picture ID. The answer is it happens on a daily basis- checking into hotels, using credit cards, at job interviews. We should be used to this by now. The only place we don’t have to be documented is at the voting booth. If voters had to prove their eligibility the Democrats would lose their base and their power.

Every attempt to have voters prove their citizenship has been thwarted by the Democrats and with good reason, from their point of view. They rely on minority and suspect voters whom they can truck to the polls en masse with instructions on how they should vote. Would they be able to do this if these voters had to show their eligibility to vote?

A lot more here:

From One Hispanic to Others — Arizona, You?re Being Had By the Media - Big Journalism

And that's the secret. Democrats have depended on vote fraud to win elections since Kennedy's time. They know they can't win without it.

I, myself, have witnessed Democrats leading bus loads of people who were obviously mentally handicapped into my voting place to vote. They were all told to hold hands like children, and were lead in and shown how to vote and who to vote for.

It was extremely sad, because it was obvious these people had the minds of children and had no idea they were being used to commit vote fraud.

ACORN so abused our voting sytem in Ohio that it promptly forced us into showing our ID to vote. Democrats HAD A FIT. They claimed it was racist and hurt the poor.

But it was a ludicrous argument. No one is denied a picture ID because they are poor! The Democrats even tried to get the law overturned in 2005 at the ballot box, but they failed and it went down in ashes at the ballot box.

Ohioans had, had enough of the shananigans of ACORN and voter ID is still the law in Ohio.

We need more states like this. BTW, Ohio is looking into adopting an AZ like law for immigration. We may not be a border state but we have our own immigration problems.

Why is it racist to enforce what every country in the world enforces? Laws against illegally being in the country?????

Forum List

Back