From Obama, the Tax Cut Nobody Heard Of

And they watch Fox and listen to talk radio.

They take Foxnews bullshit very serious, Rupert Murdoch is their Jesus and God and Hannity, Beck, Malkin and O'Reilly are their apostles spreading that insane gospel.

I watched a bit of Becks shows in the past few weeks. bored I suppose.
It looks like it belongs on the Pat Robertson network now.
So much preaching....

There isn't shit to refute doofus, the idiot author is saying how it wouldn't work but he hasn't proved that it doesn't work, we all know that the Bush taxcuts didn't work so why should I refute hypothetical rightwing bullshit from the Heritage Foundation and be a shit in the brain zombie like you?

Speaking of the Bush tax cuts....since government spending only INCREASED under Bush, how exactly was he planning to pay for them again?

Good question, how the taxcuts are fgoing to be paid is the 64$ question the rightwing dipshits fail to answer. Could it be that whoever is coaching them doesn't have the answer either? LOL

Well, since the GOP and the Tea Bagger "conservatives" are all for having everything paid for, I just assumed they had an answer for how the Bush tax cuts would be paid for. Am I wrong?

i really dont understand how conservatives dont control the media. however, they'll tell you the opposite with every breath in your body, even though fox news dominates cable tv, conservatives dominate the opinion page of any newspaper and any radio station...i dont get it

i really dont understand how conservatives dont control the media. however, they'll tell you the opposite with every breath in your body, even though fox news dominates cable tv, conservatives dominate the opinion page of any newspaper and any radio station...i dont get it

Umm it has worked pretty well for them for about 30 years or so.
People by and large are apparently pretty stupit.

Taxes are too high without doubt.

But the level of ignorance that I find about taxation among those of you who appear to be TEA PARTY types is truly amazing.

For example, what percentage of the Stimulus came to us in the form of lowered taxes?

Who knows without checking?

Few of us, I think.

But the level of ignorance that I find about taxation among those of you who appear to be TEA PARTY types is truly amazing.

For example, what percentage of the Stimulus came to us in the form of lowered taxes?

Few of us, I think.

Teabastards only know what Foxnews and the Koch brothers tells them. But to be factual, almost 40% of the Obama Stimulus Package was taxcuts.

Few of us, I think.

Teabastards only know what Foxnews and the Koch brothers tells them. But to be factual, almost 40% of the Obama Stimulus Package was taxcuts.

once again, i fail to see how conservatives claim to not control the media. although i do disagree with you. i dont think taxes are too high at all.

Few of us, I think.

once again, i fail to see how conservatives claim to not control the media. although i do disagree with you. i dont think taxes are too high at all.

Taxes aren't too high, the Germans would love to have our tax rate.

theyd have to make sacrifices...univeral healthcare, mass transportation across the country, stricter regulations on industry

Kiss my ass fucktard, its straight from the Heritage Foundation, from your shitty source

"Join Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and 696,000 conservatives as a member of The Heritage Foundation and help us strengthen the conservative comeback."

Still waiting for your refutations of Heritage's obviously biased article.
chirp chirp.

There isn't shit to refute doofus, the idiot author is saying how it wouldn't work but he hasn't proved that it doesn't work, we all know that the Bush taxcuts didn't work so why should I refute hypothetical rightwing bullshit from the Heritage Foundation and be a shit in the brain zombie like you?

Translation: I cannot refute what I don't understand. But I've been told by my master Rachel Maddow that Heritage is evil so I will just just talk shit about them.
Bravo. Proving yourself the assclown of this thread, with VaJerk as your court jester.

Still waiting for your refutations of Heritage's obviously biased article.
chirp chirp.

Translation: I cannot refute what I don't understand. But I've been told by my master Rachel Maddow that Heritage is evil so I will just just talk shit about them.
Bravo. Proving yourself the assclown of this thread, with VaJerk as your court jester.

Assclown, as soon as I saw that your link said come join Hannity and Limbaugh I said fuck it and anways there was nothing to refute from a year old fucking article you stupid fudgepacker.

Assclown, as soon as I saw that your link said come join Hannity and Limbaugh I said fuck it and anways there was nothing to refute from a year old fucking article you stupid fudgepacker.

Translation: Heritage is probably right and if I could actually understand a word they said I'd know that. As it is, my 2nd grade education prevents me from engaging in intelligent debate so I'll just curse and sound sophisticated.

Translation: Heritage is probably right and if I could actually understand a word they said I'd know that. As it is, my 2nd grade education prevents me from engaging in intelligent debate so I'll just curse and sound sophisticated.

The article is almost close to being two years old so tell me, were the authors right or wrong dipshit?

The article is almost close to being two years old so tell me, were the authors right or wrong dipshit?

Still waiting for your easy refutation of the obviously-biased Heritage article.

As to your question: They were right. The alleged "tax cut" did nothing.

Still waiting for your easy refutation of the obviously-biased Heritage article.

Depends on what you mean by nothing. The economy was hemorraging like 800K jobs and then that went down to the neighborhood of 300K..and is still going down.

I know that Conservatives don't consider that an achievement..and being that around the same time during the Reagan administration unemployment was around 10% and that didn't mattter..it's really hard to take you guys seriously.

Especially when you call a tax cut..um..not a tax cut.

Depends on what you mean by nothing. The economy was hemorraging like 800K jobs and then that went down to the neighborhood of 300K..and is still going down.

I know that Conservatives don't consider that an achievement..and being that around the same time during the Reagan administration unemployment was around 10% and that didn't mattter..it's really hard to take you guys seriously.

Especially when you call a tax cut..um..not a tax cut.

Unemployment is high given this stage of the recovery. Unemployment had eased considerably by the time Reagan's recovery took hold. Similarly with GW Bush. UE rates were 6% and Democrats were screaming about the "jobless recovery." Rates are 50% over that and I have yet to hear a peep about a jobless recovery. Except from the voters this Nov.
We call it not a tax cut because it isn't a tax cut. It was a giveaway, like cash for clunkers, cash for homebuyers and a dozen other stupid useless wasteful gov't programs that Dems have pushed.

Forum List

Back