From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comrade Josonovich I greet you. What you must learn about President Trump is that he is a monkey. Sometimes people are born who appear relatively normal on the outside, but inside they have the brain of a Rhesus monkey.
You signed up to contribute baby shit like that?

Comrade Josonovich I greet you. What you must learn about President Trump is that he is a monkey. Sometimes people are born who appear relatively normal on the outside, but inside they have the brain of a Rhesus monkey.
Do you appear normal, June Bug?

Thank you!! For greetins and the information. I'll tell about it to everyone :)

Offcourse, I know... Every payed bot trying to claim me as "vatnik" from anti-Russian side and "liberast" from pro-Putin party.
Just because I'm a third part, having own opinion :)
Where have you been two years ago, when a group of payed banderas spread slander about Russia? :) You lost a lot of interesting lulz :))))

Do you really think that the guys like you are paid? :) I am sure that you post your bullshit for free :)
I think that you are a 'vatnik' [a pejorative name for Russians, invented by Ukrainians] and 'liberast' [liberal + pederast] combined :)
You are a really nice guy, but politics is not for you :)

Offcourse, I know... Every payed bot trying to claim me as "vatnik" from anti-Russian side and "liberast" from pro-Putin party.
Where have you been two years ago, when a group of payed banderas spread slander about Russia? :) You lost a lot of interesting lulz :))))

Do you really think that the guys like you are paid? :) I am sure that you post your bullshit for free :)
I think that you are a 'vatnik' [a pejorative name for Russians, invented by Ukrainians] and 'liberast' [liberal + pederast] combined :)

Why do you want to have me labelled?

Ok. I'm AL. LiberAL, naturAL and so on...

And is we consider you, at first, as fantAST...... :)))

I think Sbiker is a сово́к (person supporting Soviet ideology), while Stratford is a портя́нка (a person trusting & supporting the <Putin> government and its propaganda).
:)

I think Sbiker is a сово́к (person supporting Soviet ideology), while Stratford is a портя́нка (a person trusting & supporting the <Putin> government and its propaganda).

How civilized is to hang up labels on people just because you cannot prove your position enough in past discussion. Especially, using recently thought up words :) What's really happened with Ukrainian education? Did it degraded to common level of first grade of school, you're demonstrating here? Or it skyrocketed in IT and foreign languages so much and you discussing here, being a child of 7-8 years of age? If the last case is true, what's an age restrictions in this MB by US laws? Is it lawfully to be here for you, didn't reach teenage yet?

Yes, but he is a nice guy :) The lady is so stupid and aggressive that it's better not to call her at all :)

By the way, I haven't heard the word портянка in this sense before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back