From Hell to Texas

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
What a cracker this one is. Its basically a revenge story with Don Murray being pursued by the family of a man he killed.
Not a big fan of Don Murray but he does a great job here.

What a cracker this one is. Its basically a revenge story with Don Murray being pursued by the family of a man he killed.

Don Murray was in "Bus Stop" with Marilyn Monroe. I might watch "From Hell To Texas" because Dennis Hopper is in it.

Don Murray was in "Bus Stop" with Marilyn Monroe. I might watch "From Hell To Texas" because Dennis Hopper is in it.

I found him to be really annoying in Bus Stop.But its been years since I watched it.

Thanks for the download tip. My daughter has explained it to me.

Thanks for the download tip. My daughter has explained it to me.

Excellent, I think you will like it and have a nice collection of films with this.

Forum List

Back