From day one...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
"SINCE GADDAFI STARTED HIS CAMPAIGN WE (THE U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY) have acted swiftly..."

so it just depends on your perspective.

he's the most U.N. like president we've had since...mmm...wilson

this speech sounds like bush talking about saddam.
league of nations... i know froggy

just told gaddafi not to worry about ground troops...no politics here...brilliant !

Last edited:
We didn't have sufficient threads about this already? You had to start one more.... why? You have added nothing new.

• Banned
i was exactly right about president obama sounding like president bush speaking about saddam and the second gulf war, before california girl dropped in and tainted my thread (moderator wannabe)

obama has to sound like bush because so many of the policies are spot on, ergo the similarities. the other new thing i brought to the table, was no ground troops would go in, which helps gadaffi make his plans. i don't think bush would have tipped his hand like that.

Last edited:
Didn't Obama say earlier that Qaddafi had to go and now he is saying he is not looking for a regeime change???? What's up with that??? Heavens....:dunno:

• Banned
Didn't Obama say earlier that Qaddafi had to go and now he is saying he is not looking for a regeime change???? What's up with that??? Heavens....:dunno:

he did, and for that i give him credit. but the time line. i'd like to hear someone schooled in war comment on giving away a strategy. what other reason would he have for saying that other than to appease the voters from the left.
i suggest that this casts bushes situation right after 9/11, into a different light. saddam had a nuclear program. 550 tons of yellow cake, active prison chem labs. it's known now that sddam gave an order to recruit 100 suicide bombers for america, the week after 9/11.. and he gave the order to hunt down and kill american around the world. oh... , and he was killing his own people. i glad he's dead.
what i mean is this is a lot like iraq, as the middle east is connected in the drive political freedom, bush did the right thing and his thinking was ahead of it's time. the whole argument about not finding wmd is pinned to a failed easteregg hunt by the u.n.

this is all in the "harmony" report that the media never mentioned.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...saddam+hussein&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

Last edited:
4 replies. Yep, that was definitely worth while..... and, no, I have no interest in being a mod. I would quite like people to engage their brains before posting.... why you couldn't have included your thoughts into one of the plethora of threads already going on the Libya situation is below the comprehension level of a reasonably intelligent person.

• Banned
We didn't have sufficient threads about this already? You had to start one more.... why? You have added nothing new.

what are you, the hall monitor?.

She's auditioning for a nagging wife job.

Interested?

hey, i saw her first man.

it's absolutely ridiculous for us to invade libya. they have not attacked us in any way and there is no conclusive evidence that gadaffi has weapons of mass destruction. who knows what lies are being spun in the obama war room to justify this improper war in a country where we have no interests.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back