From burkinni to obesity: sports illustratee swimsuite features morbidly obese bikini model

Anyone who has ever seen anyone eat themselves to death can not tolerate fat acceptance. People are dying of their fat. Their skin tears. They get maggots in the fat folds. It isn't funny. It isn't healthy. It isn't tolerable. It is pitiable. People turn from them in disgust and they should. The obese cannot control themselves. They cannot stop. They die. Horribly. Sometimes it is heart attacks, sometimes they simply smother in their own weight. Their organs fail. They develop weeping cellulitis and their skin rots off. They get gangrene.

No they do not outlive thinner counterparts.
Brilliantly noted! Feminist dogma is behind putting a very unhealthy morbidly obese women in a bikini and holding her up as a standard of beauty. She is anything but beautiful. She is grossly overweight and killing herself in many ways.

The so called "anorexic" models (who are actually slender and athletic, Gabriella Reece & Caroline Wozniacki for example) are pushed aside in favor of feminist ideology whose models are as ironically repellent as feminist thinking is. It's amazing how reflexively some deluded people will defend what's damaging and condemn what's healthy and pleasing.

Yeah, that’s it. I am positively pea green with envy.
Self confession is good for the soul. Wise move.

You’re a whiner with delusions of grandeur. What a terrible personality combination to possess.
Actually you are the whiner who gratuitously attacked people for commenting on the thread topic.
I call that a petty small minded mind set. I guess you never heard of simply minding your own business when
the thread topic doesn't interest you.

I am going to continue to mock whiny pussies around here whenever I see fit. If you have a problem with that you're free to ignore me or fuck off. With that, I'll leave you to continue your bellyaching over a big girl in a bathing suit.

If you have more meat on the bone, then you won;t be hungry and look elsewhere

Beside muscular woman are not fat and they can bench press with the best and the odds are that after the baby, they will get back in shape

For sure. If I were young and looking for a mate I'd certainly look for a fit chick. Women with obvious muscle tone and a generous hip structure would be my first choice.

Don't forget to check their teeth!

From Burkini to Obesity: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Features Morbidly Obese Bikini Model

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit featured a morbidly obese bikini model this week as part of their new push for ‘diversity.’

Thank your politically correct radical feminist whores for this one LOL, if anybody sees fat as being healthy you have real issues. Being fat is not good for your heart, circulation etc but msm , and the media do a good job brainwashing their weak minded idiots who fall for it all with ease.
So.

Not enough words.

Reported!

We can all rest easier this evening knowing that you’re defending the world from a fat chick in a magazine.
I'm merely pointing out that this, grossly obese women in swim suits that no one wants to see, is what you get when you let leftist ideologues take over your decision making process. Maybe that's one of the reasons why the magazine has been sold off twice in the span of a single year and it's staff slashed and downsized drastically.

And speaking of gross, you exaggeration of my interest in the subject is grossly inflated so that you can take your little ineffectual slaps at me. I realize that's the price that people with greater intellects have to endure from jealous people with decidedly lesser minds.

Yeah, that’s it. I am positively pea green with envy. :lol:

You’re a whiner with delusions of grandeur. What a terrible personality combination to possess.

Luckily, you look fabulous in that shade of green...

Yeah, that’s it. I am positively pea green with envy.
Self confession is good for the soul. Wise move.

Actually you are the whiner who gratuitously attacked people for commenting on the thread topic.
I call that a petty small minded mind set. I guess you never heard of simply minding your own business when
the thread topic doesn't interest you.

I've heard of that. I plan to try minding my own business at least once before I die.

I am going to continue to mock whiny pussies around here whenever I see fit. If you have a problem with that you're free to ignore me or fuck off. With that, I'll leave you to continue your bellyaching over a big girl in a bathing suit.
Careful! Your cool detached I just don't care persona is coming undone. Your flash of anger doesn't seem to fit that of a person who doesn't care about the issue (or says he doesn't, anyway).

Whether you permit it or not I will ignore your nonsense and I will continue to point out how the left has tried to normalize an immensely overweight bikini model. I have to think just normal human biological urges encoded into our genes will take care of that issue.

Fat is unhealthy. It is unattractive. It shouldn't be promoted as an acceptable alternative to healthy trim human beings.

Gotta remember that Nobody wears weird clothes nor is fat because that’s Beauty Privledged conduct that hurts the ugly weirdos feelings.

Gotta remember that Nobody wears weird clothes nor is fat because that’s Beauty Privledged conduct that hurts the ugly weirdos feelings.
It's "body shaming". Another leftist feminist concept that normalizes, and tries to make criticism of, excessive unhealthy lard an offense against humanity.

Some people shouldn't feel good about the way they look. Some people should try to have a healthy body by shedding their excess lard. Some people should stop normalizing harmful behavior.

Even putting the Pisslam garbage aside, I think anyone who encourages "fat is beautiful" is guilty of manslaughter. No, there is NOTHING BEAUTIFUL about some elephantine, blubbery human dirigible killing themselves with a knife and fork. It's a bunch of avaricious overindulgence and encourages heart disease, diabetes, bone/tendon problems in the legs, etc. Morbidly obese fatties, with their fat rolls oozing back and forth, should NEVER be encouraged, being fat is pure destruction/public eyesore. I'm 5 foot 7 and have never broken 140 pounds; I'm a human telephone pole (if I were lying I'd make myself a lot taller than 5-7)..

I've heard fatties make EVERY medical/genetic excuse for being fat, but the bottom line is this: I've never seen someone get fat without putting food in their mouths. You don't absorb fat from the air and it doesn't get magically beamed into your body from the starship Enterprise; the only way fat can enter one's body is through the mouth. In old, B&W photos I've seen of WWII Nazi death camp survivors, guess what: I didn't see ONE SINGLE case of medical or genetic fat problems among all these skin & bones survivors.
Everyone knows anorexiques with fake tits are beautiful
Skinny girls with boobs, anyway

It's "body shaming". Another leftist feminist concept that normalizes, and tries to make criticism of, excessive unhealthy lard an offense against humanity.

Some people shouldn't feel good about the way they look. Some people should try to have a healthy body by shedding their excess lard. Some people should stop normalizing harmful behavior.
That’s very strict and beauty privledged and would make things hard on, and possibly hurt the feelings of, fat, ugly weirdo dressers.

First the SJW's normalized LGBTxyz, now they are going for normalizing Pedophilia, and morbid obesity. They should be so proud of themselves.

For all you patriots out there

article-2149540-1346D489000005DC-620_634x456.jpg
Who knew Norton was a chubby chaser

I am having a terrible time mustering a fuck. Besides, there is a whole subsect of society that dig BBWs.

I hate to agree with a lib, but there are indeed a lot of dudes that dig fat chicks.
Wrong. At least not heterosexual ones. But sell the myth, push the lie over and over and maybe you can force society to swallow another clump of PC

Anyone who has ever seen anyone eat themselves to death can not tolerate fat acceptance. People are dying of their fat. Their skin tears. They get maggots in the fat folds. It isn't funny. It isn't healthy. It isn't tolerable. It is pitiable. People turn from them in disgust and they should. The obese cannot control themselves. They cannot stop. They die. Horribly. Sometimes it is heart attacks, sometimes they simply smother in their own weight. Their organs fail. They develop weeping cellulitis and their skin rots off. They get gangrene.

No they do not outlive thinner counterparts.

Of course! Statistically the 1st and 3rd leading causes of death in America are cardio disease and diabetes, respectively. Those are the most predictable, fatal results of being a human dirigible. Which costs society's health system a many-many-digit number of dollars per year.

Instead of arbitrarily FORCING Michael Obama's meager, tiny school lunches that wouldn't satisfy my rather large cat, perhaps K-12 schools should instead focus on the health-aspect of teaching these young kids which types of healthy foods will make them grow up strong and attractive-looking. THEN let the students and/or their parents decide for themselves what they want to each for lunch. It's THEIR bodies, not the governments' (that's the libertarian side of my coming out, lol).

Forum List

Back