From an active E-Mail that I have received 3 times already...

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
"Truly Remarkable"

Regarding Obama, and the media's treatment of him and say TIGER WOODS?

I think it's truly remarkable that the press can investigate and find every woman Tiger Woods has had an affair with over the last few years; with photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc. They know not only the cause of the family fight, but even know it was a wedge from his golf bag that she used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge she used.

This is the same press—or is it—that cannot locate Obama's birth certificate, any of his college papers, financial records, or transcripts, or what passport he used when he traveled to Pakistan when travel there was prohibited for U. S. citizens.

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

"Truly Remarkable"

I think it's truly remarkable that the press can investigate and find every woman Tiger Woods has had an affair with over the last few years; with photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc. They know not only the cause of the family fight, but even know it was a wedge from his golf bag that she used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge she used.

This is the same press—or is it—that cannot locate Obama's birth certificate, any of his college papers, financial records, or transcripts, or what passport he used when he traveled to Pakistan when travel there was prohibited for U. S. citizens.

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

Was that the e-mail that also tells you that you may have won some Nigerian lottery and all you need to do is some a few thousand to some guy to have them sent the millions to you?

"Truly Remarkable"

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

Was that the e-mail that also tells you that you may have won some Nigerian lottery and all you need to do is some a few thousand to some guy to have them sent the millions to you?

Too Bad I'm NOT a MOD here? I'd have bulleted this IDIOTIC post. Bodey? You're a Psychophant...Mindless at that.

Too Bad I'm NOT a MOD here? I'd have bulleted this IDIOTIC post. Bodey? You're a Psychophant...Mindless at that.

So why exactly are you admitting you would abuse your power if you were a mod? Again, step away from the bottle Thomas, it does you no good.

So why exactly are you admitting you would abuse your power if you were a mod? Again, step away from the bottle Thomas, it does you no good.

Fuck you DOGBreath. You are talking out your ASS as usual. Typical Drone behaviour you exhibit. It a valid question. ONE NONE of you panting Obama followers cannot answer.

You don't KNOW me or my Habits...and the TOPIC isn't about me DIPSHIT.

You're MIDLESS, and therfore must show it. You don't THINK. You are incapable of it.

Fuck you DOGBreath. You are talking out your ASS as usual. Typical Drone behaviour you exhibit. It a valid question. ONE NONE of you panting Obama followers cannot answer.

You're MIDLESS, and therfore must show it. You don't THINK. You are incapable of it.

The only one who is exhibiting drone behavior here is you. You seem to think that everyone but you and your band of freedom fighters are being tricked by some massive conspiracy.

I'll give you the same answer that I give the truthers about Bush, our Government is not competent enough to pull off such a massive conspiracy. Especially in this day and age. You do realize that for your theories to make sense that it would take thousands upon thousands of people across a wide range of political spectrums? :eusa_eh:

I'm not a Obama follower, but use your common sense Thomas.

Also, if you're going to call me what I assume is mindless, do spell it correctly.

Thanks,

Dogbert

P.S: Happy New Year

The only one who is exhibiting drone behavior here is you. You seem to think that everyone but you and your band of freedom fighters are being tricked by some massive conspiracy.

I'll give you the same answer that I give the truthers about Bush, our Government is not competent enough to pull off such a massive conspiracy. Especially in this day and age. You do realize that for your theories to make sense that it would take thousands upon thousands of people across a wide range of political spectrums? :eusa_eh:

I'm not a Obama follower, but use your common sense Thomas.

Also, if you're going to call me what I assume is mindless, do spell it correctly.

Thanks,

Dogbert

P.S: Happy New Year

ALL I needed to KNOW. Again? YOU are a LOSER. You Blame BUSH. You're a psychophant. Untinking. 2-Demensional. Typical.

-Happy New Year-

ALL I needed to KNOW. Again? YOU are a LOSER. You Blame BUSH. You're a psychophant. Untinking. 2-Demensional. Typical.

-Happy New Year-

Wow, you truly are drunk. Because if you actually read that post, you would realize I was defending Bush. :lol:

He Tries to be much that he isn't. A DEBATER is one of the FIRST things he isn't.

He has to deflect...and get personal.

He's probably on WELFARE, a typical LEECH.

C'mon Thomas, time to sober up. You have work in a few hours, no? :eusa_eh:

I'm actually not on welfare nor was I previously blaming Bush. But bedtime for bonzo, c'mon Thomas.

He Tries to be much that he isn't. A DEBATER is one of the FIRST things he isn't.

He has to deflect...and get personal.

He's probably on WELFARE, a typical LEECH.

C'mon Thomas, time to sober up. You have work in a few hours, no? :eusa_eh:

I'm actually not on welfare nor was I previously blaming Bush. But bedtime for bonzo, c'mon Thomas.

Get back on TOPIC dumbass.

But I think alcohol is playing a role in this massive conspiracy. So I am in fact on topic.

How come you're not on topic Thomas? And neither was Catbert, yet I don't see you calling him out. In fact, you responded in a off-topic post agreeing with Catbert. :eusa_think:

But I think alcohol is playing a role in this massive conspiracy. So I am in fact on topic.

How come you're not on topic Thomas? And neither was Catbert, yet I don't see you calling him out. In fact, you responded in a off-topic post agreeing with Catbert. :eusa_think:

YOU came out of the GATE OFF-TOPIC. So Get BACK on it. Your shit doesn't work here fuckstick.

IS the MEDIA more anamoured with CELEBS than it it with HOW an inexperienced Man got elected to the Highest office in the land that says he is OPEN to questions, and wants all IN THE OPEN...(But still has YET to prove it)...

And WHY doesn't the MEDIA delve into OBAM'S Past and PRESS HIM for details like they DO everyone else?

WHO has bought OUT the Media? WHAT are they afraid of?

THAT is the TOPIC.

Forum List

Back