Frist Is Getting A Earful! On His Own Blog!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Ah the beauty of alternative media. First is Frist's Post, following are the comments:

http://www.volpac.org/index.cfm?FuseAction=Blogs.View&Blog_id=244

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    In a high pile of gems, my favorite:

Written by : Heritage, Piedad
    I am so sick of hearing the Republicans talk about how the Democrats are obstructing their plans. The true is the Republicans just lie down or cave in and let the Democrats walk all over them. That includes you, Dr. Frist. I am so disgusted with the Republican party. I am convinced that none of you care about the AMerican people are their just to further your own career and line your own pockets.

And kudos to our tireless, indomitable Kathianne!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Thank you! I should have known that the comments would make me laugh. I couldn't believe his whiny letter. What a dweeb!

4. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    What a dweeb indeed, and many of his fellow Republicans with him. A smart conservative, with an eye toward running in the primaries, ought to be smacking his/her lips right about now. How often does the incumbent offer his outstretched neck??!!

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Truth is if someone, rep. or dem. would come out and lift the veil on the farce we are call 'Homeland Security' tying the flood of illegals, the lack of racial profiling, the acquistion of our strategic industries and points of entry, they would win by a landslide. One does not have to 'close off' immigration in order to gain security, just close the paths to those that wish to harm our country, through terrorism, 'regaining of stolen lands', or economically.

6. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    I'm hip. But, of course, we're taking about sound, common-sense, conservative principle here - something sorely lacking in one party, and absolutely alien (no pun intended) to the other. Not that Democrat hopefuls would be above lying, or misrepresenting themselves, in order to grab power - but the American people are slowly becoming smarter and better-informed about these things. They understand (I hope) that the sane answer to this and so many other questions is going to have to come from conservatism - wherever THAT may be hiding.

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Right now the voices of common sense seem to be only from the RNC related. However, I for one do NOT forget that there have been sane democratic conservatives, from the South, in the past. I really think the RNC needs to be more aware of that, then Frist has been. :rolleyes:

8. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Yep - I get riled about the arrogant, "what are they going to do - vote against us?" mindset. These clowns need to remember by whose good graces they hold their positions of power. "Dance with the one that brought ya'", as they used to say.

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Check out the Rasmussen poll I posted in another thread, it's related to what we've been discussing!

10. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Will do - thanks!