.."Friends List".. what's the Deal?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Soo...

1).. So.. what do you do when you're pretty sure they've left the USMB..?

2).. So.. what do you when you figure out their not really friends at all..?

3)..Ah.. I don't have a 3...:dunno:

Last edited:
Soo...

2 is simple drop them if you don't want to be friends
1 is simple PM them if they do not return the PM either they do not want to be your friend or have been ban making them a friend kind of useless for this board.

Glad I could help.

Soo...

1 is simple PM them if they do not return the PM either they do not want to be your friend or have been ban making them a friend kind of useless for this board.

Glad I could help.

Sounds brutal ... what if your a nice Guy..?....:lmao:

Soo...

Glad I could help.

It's not being brutal it's just being blunt.:razz:

I leave all my friends on my list, even the ones who have died. :( It's nice to see their names and remember 'hey, I really liked them and it sucks they passed'. I also wonder about the ones who left (like xsited1) and how they're doing.

Glad I could help.

My fault, this needs explanation...When I say their not really friends, I mean their not really enemies either.

Perhaps, you exchanged Pm's, they made a friend request, you accepted but you really have no interaction after that.. their not really friends..

If other members prefer being enemies, yup, I just drop them from my .. Friends list..

My fault, this needs explanation...When I say their not really friends, I mean their not really enemies either.

Perhaps, you exchanged Pm's, they made a friend request, you accepted but you really have no interaction after that.. their not really friends..

If other members prefer being enemies, yup, I just drop them from my .. Friends list..

Well I have seen where is you needed to PM more than one person with the same message the friends function works pretty good.

Forum List

Back