Friends, enemies and strangers.

You going to spread a false rumor too? How did I attack you on a sexual level?

You sanitized your comments off of my VM's.

Refer to your PM's. You know exactly what i am referring to hun. I did not say you attacked me... i said you attacked on a sexual level.

Someone told me that it would shut you up if I asked you what your safe word is. I'm sorry that you took that as a sexual attack.

My sincere apology.

I certainly did not intend to "sexually attack" you.

To your edit. You took instruction to attack on a sexual level. You know it and so do i. The situation and circumstance is even worse, as you were used as a fool and a tool. You let someone else use you for their dirty work and leave you open for sexual attack.

What you intended is not the issue. You used/tried to on a sexual attack... in public.

Did you hurt me? No. Did you upset me? No. Did it work? No. I was amused that you would attack in such a fashion as you seem to be so upset when anyone attacks you on a sexual level.

You sanitized your comments off of my VM's.

Refer to your PM's. You know exactly what i am referring to hun. I did not say you attacked me... i said you attacked on a sexual level.

Someone told me that it would shut you up if I asked you what your safe word is. I'm sorry that you took that as a sexual attack.

My sincere apology.

To your edit. You took instruction to attack on a sexual level. You know it and so do i. The situation and circumstance is even worse, as you were used as a fool and a tool. You let someone else use you for their dirty work and leave you open for sexual attack.

What you intended is not the issue. You used/tried to on a sexual attack... in public.

Did you hurt me? No. Did you upset me? No. Did it work? No. I was amused that you would attack in such a fashion as you seem to be so upset when anyone attacks you on a sexual level.

I was advised to say that to you because you're such a game player.

Your post is a perfect example. You're claiming I've sexually attacked you in public.

Bizarre.

You think I should not be upset that someone lies and tells people that I "troll underage girls"?

OK. Pretty strange if you ask me.

Last edited:

My sincere apology.

Someone told you? LMAO... do tell her if the shoe fits wear it hun. That should teach you a lesson on listening to "someone".

Again...i will ask you if you think it is a fair question. What is your safe word sky.

Nope. That person was right about you. You are not trustworthy. I was told you like to play games and it appears to be true. I haven't trusted you since. Now you're telling me I "attacked you sexually". Tell me exactly, how does someone do that on the internet? Cyber rape or something?

News to me.

Considering you flew off the handle about my telling you to shove your shit up you ass was a sexual attack of anal rape... :dunno:

I guess if you are attacked about being a lesbian is back on the board then...if you don't think that anyone can attack you on a sexual level.

Someone told you? LMAO... do tell her if the shoe fits wear it hun. That should teach you a lesson on listening to "someone".

Again...i will ask you if you think it is a fair question. What is your safe word sky.

Nope. That person was right about you. You are not trustworthy. I was told you like to play games and it appears to be true. I haven't trusted you since. Now you're telling me I "attacked you sexually". Tell me exactly, how does someone do that on the internet? Cyber rape or something?

News to me.

Considering you flew off the handle about my telling you to shove your shit up you ass was a sexual attack of anal rape... :dunno:

I guess if you are attacked about being a lesbian is back on the board then...if you don't think that anyone can attack you on a sexual level.

What the hell are you talking about?

Are you saying that you think it's fine for Catz to lie about me like that?

My sincere apology.

Your post is a perfect example. You're claiming I've sexually attacked you in public.

Bizarre.

You think I should not be upset that someone lies and tells people that I "troll underage girls"?

Read sky...

i said

You attacked on a sexual level. Read the string.

Bizarre.

Read sky...

i said

I repeated a phrase that someone told me would get you off my back. Obviously, they were wrong. Look, I'm sure you're a nice enough person, but we know next to nothing about each other.

Last edited:

Bizarre.

Read sky...

i said

I repeated a phrase that someone told me would get you off my back. Obviously, they were wrong. Look, I'm sure you're a nice enough person, but we know next to nothing about each other.

And you say i play games? I suggest you look long and hard at who plays games.

You repeated a phrase you admit you know is a of a sexual nature, for and to attack.

Read sky...

i said

And you say i play games? I suggest you look long and hard at who plays games.

You repeated a phrase you admit you know is a of a sexual nature, for and to attack.
Whatever. Next thing you know you'll be telling me I'm a serial killer.

I will agree to disagree.

Most of us do exactly that. We don't see each other clearly, we see each other through eyes of attachment and aversion. Continuously exaggerating qualites positive and negative.

You can speak for what you feel most do, but you cannot speak for me, which is why I'll just bow out of the conversation gracefully. I'm so graceful in my bowing that even if I accidentally shitted during the bow people who saw it with their bare eyes would never be convinced that something so beautiful and amazing had just shat.

What the hell did I just read?

Further on the topic, you also can't say that enemy means the same to all, either.

For instance, if I consider someone an enemy, it's because they've probably done something so beyond the pale of being a good person that they wouldn't DESERVE equal regard with those whom I'd consider a friend, unless they made amends with me regarding what they've done.

Enemy is normally used by most people in an extreme way. In Buddhism we only use it to indicate anyone who is not a friend nor a stranger who opposes us in some way. Its a broad general category for mind training.

How fucked up is that buddhist shit??

Anyone who does not fit into the box of friend, or stranger and who does not... :wtf:... agree with you..... is an enemy?

Sky is not the best ambassador for Buddhism. It's more about finding internal peace with yourself than it is about projecting labels onto other people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back