Friends Don't Let Friends Be Noahides

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes, religious persecution. Second class citizenship for every non-jew. Beheading. Satan worship. Just peachy.

The second class citizenship part would be quite ironic...All the centuries that Jews have been persecuted and shat on, then they take over the world. Even Alanis Morissette would have to say that is way more ironic than raey-ain on your wedding day or a free ride when you've already paid.

Beheading is no biggy...just play it straight and you will be fine. Its possible to get executed in the status quo. Beheading, lethal injection...its all relative. They say you live for 10 seconds after the head is severed...there is only one way to know for sure.

1549 said:
The second class citizenship part would be quite ironic...All the centuries that Jews have been persecuted and shat on, then they take over the world. Even Alanis Morissette would have to say that is way more ironic than raey-ain on your wedding day or a free ride when you've already paid.

Beheading is no biggy...just play it straight and you will be fine. Its possible to get executed in the status quo. Beheading, lethal injection...its all relative. They say you live for 10 seconds after the head is severed...there is only one way to know for sure.

Maybe the racism and elitism at the very core of their religion is the reason for all their troubles?

rtwngAvngr said:
Maybe the racism and elitism at the very core of their religion is the reason for all their troubles?

Must be...I mean what majority would ever pick on a minority that has blatant differences from the rest of the population. Nobody would ever pick on a group because they worship a different faith...those who think differently are just inane.

If those bastards didn't think they were such hot shit, why would countries have ever attempted to enslave them, terminate them (on multiple occassions), and kick them out.

1549 said:
Must be...I mean what majority would ever pick on a minority that has blatant differences from the rest of the population. Nobody would ever pick on a group because they worship a different faith...those who think differently are just inane.

If those bastards didn't think they were such hot shit, why would countries have ever attempted to enslave them, terminate them (on multiple occassions), and kick them out.

Must be, considerting the jews are perfect, the world must be wrong.

rtwngAvngr said:
Must be, considerting the jews are perfect, the world must be wrong.

No, Jews are not perfect, no one is. And yes, the world is wrong. Hatred and violence against minority groups is quite common. Jews are a victim of this unfortanute reality.

1549 said:
No, Jews are not perfect, no one is. And yes, the world is wrong. Hatred and violence against minority groups is quite common. Jews are a victim of this unfortanute reality.

Jews have been persecuted because of their unique brand of elitist racism. They consider every nation they're a part of as something to be destroyed for god's glory.

rtwngAvngr said:
Jews have been persecuted because of their unique brand of elitist racism. They consider every nation they're a part of as something to be destroyed for god's glory.

They are verbally persecuted by you and others like you because you percieve them that way. Historically they have never been persecuted for trying to take over nations or for trying to destroy religions. They have been persecuted for being not blending into society, for their own religion, for their customs, for the pure tradition of anti-semitism--but not for attempting to destroy societies.

1549 said:
They are verbally persecuted by you and others like you because you percieve them that way. Historically they have never been persecuted for trying to take over nations or for trying to destroy religions. They have been persecuted for being not blending into society, for their own religion, for their customs, for the pure tradition of anti-semitism--but not for attempting to destroy societies.

No. They actively denigrate the majority to destroy it's identity. They advocate internationalist policies, which are literally the destruction of borders, languages, and cultures. They promote a one world order with only two valid identities, jew, and subservient non jew.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. They actively denigrate the majority to destroy it's identity. They advocate internationalist policies, which are literally the destruction of borders, languages, and cultures. They promote a one world order with only two valid identities, jew, and subservient non jew.

I thought they just tried to get as rich as they can.:teeth:

dilloduck said:
I thought they just tried to get as rich as they can.:teeth:

Well, controlling a global totalitarian society can lead to great wealth.

no1tovote4 said:
:teeth:

Once upon a time there were huge natural herds of naugahydes, roaming the plains, dancing on the heads of pins... Then came dentist chairs, the naugahydes were hunted with great aplomb... Many found the chairs to be comfortable (insane I know!) they wished to have this material in their homes! The hunting increased... Poor, poor naugahydes... Their numbers have dwindled to a miniscule level due to the strip hunting, there are a few naugahyde herds safely tucked away on private ranches but no more do they roam the prairies wild and free! At the same time the chairs have been relegated to the trash heap of modern popularism, as the hunters turn their eyes to the wild vinyl... Oh, woe is us if we keep hunting these beautiful wild beasts to near extinction!

Friends, don't let your friends be naugahyde hunters!

:salute:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to no1tovote4 again.

Excellent post, great retort, nobody can deny.:clap:

roomy said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to no1tovote4 again.

Excellent post, great retort, nobody can deny.:clap:

I deny that it was a great retort.

We shouldn't make light of this issue. It's the jewish version of jihad, and I beleive it actually has a greater chance of succeeding, because of the extent of the jew brainwashing which has gone on in our society.

rtwngAvngr said:

Yep this sure does a nice job of explaining, the eastern european pogroms, inquisition, holocaust, and the countless acts of anti-semitism over centuries. Ferdinand and Isabella just couldn't stand their damn internationalist policies.

Oh and I thought you should know, the destruction of our language has already started...just about everyone I know uses schmuck regularly.

1549 said:
Yep this sure does a nice job of explaining, the eastern european pogroms, inquisition, holocaust, and the countless acts of anti-semitism over centuries. Ferdinand and Isabella just couldn't stand their damn internationalist policies.

Oh and I thought you should know, the destruction of our language has already started...just about everyone I know uses schmuck regularly.

I just think you should be aware that their holy book, the talmud, advocates the creation of a true global theocracy.

rtwngAvngr said:
I just think you should be aware that their holy book, the talmud, advocates the creation of a true global theocracy.

Then you haven't been paying attention...Have you? The Dominionists here in the good, old US of A...the Rapture Right...the American Taliban are more of a threat to this country than any imagined Jewish world-wide conspiracy.

Where they would have been either ignored or laughed off of the Hill 30 years ago, evangelicals holding office in Washington are now a permanent part of the political culture there. And the goal, as expressed by George Grant of Coral Ridge Ministries, of these evangelicals is stated thus:

<blockquote>Christians have and obligation, a mandate, a commission, a holy responsibility to reclaim the land for Jesus Christ-to have dominion in the civil structures, just as in every other aspect of life and godliness. But it is dominion that we are after. Not just a voice. It is dominion we are after. Not just influence. Not just equal time. It is dominion we are after.</blockquote>

Not exactly the secular Republic we have become accustomed to, nor what the Founding Fathers had in mind. As for your Jewish conspiracy theories, I don't know any Jew, orthodox, reformed, or otherwise, espousing such a program. And, on a personal note, I don't want any of these perverted ass-monkeys getting their rocks off on the dominion over ANY part or aspect of my life.

Mr. Grant's stated intentions amount to nothing more than the establishment of theocracy in America. Now, if you want to live in a theocracy, I would suggest you move to Iran, where the concept is well developed and embedded in the culture. You might suffer some persecution as an infidel Christian, but gosh, you're already "persecuted" in this country, so it should be no big difference.

Oh...BTW...

<center><h1><font color=red>BEWARE! Z.O.G. IS WATCHING YOU!</font></h1></center>

:tinfoil:

Bullypulpit said:
Then you haven't been paying attention...Have you? The Dominionists here in the good, old US of A...the Rapture Right...the American Taliban are more of a threat to this country than any imagined Jewish world-wide conspiracy.

Where they would have been either ignored or laughed off of the Hill 30 years ago, evangelicals holding office in Washington are now a permanent part of the political culture there. And the goal, as expressed by George Grant of Coral Ridge Ministries, of these evangelicals is stated thus:

<blockquote>Christians have and obligation, a mandate, a commission, a holy responsibility to reclaim the land for Jesus Christ-to have dominion in the civil structures, just as in every other aspect of life and godliness. But it is dominion that we are after. Not just a voice. It is dominion we are after. Not just influence. Not just equal time. It is dominion we are after.</blockquote>

Not exactly the secular Republic we have become accustomed to, nor what the Founding Fathers had in mind. As for your Jewish conspiracy theories, I don't know any Jew, orthodox, reformed, or otherwise, espousing such a program. And, on a personal note, I don't want any of these perverted ass-monkeys getting their rocks off on the dominion over ANY part or aspect of my life.

Mr. Grant's stated intentions amount to nothing more than the establishment of theocracy in America. Now, if you want to live in a theocracy, I would suggest you move to Iran, where the concept is well developed and embedded in the culture. You might suffer some persecution as an infidel Christian, but gosh, you're already "persecuted" in this country, so it should be no big difference.

Oh...BTW...

<center><h1><font color=red>BEWARE! Z.O.G. IS WATCHING YOU!</font></h1></center>

:tinfoil:

They're wrong too, if that is what they want. Can you admit a noahide theocracy is also wrong? And there's no question about the intention there, considering one of the seven noahide laws is establishing courts to enforce the noahide laws. can you be honest?

RWA, I read this article and immediately thought of you!

'So Jewtastic!' Hip culture embraces Judaism
By JESSICA WANKE
The (Phoenix) Arizona Republic

07/08/2006
Long rooted in Los Angeles and New York, Judaism as pop culture is spreading to places where people have been unfamiliar with -- even intolerant of -- Jews.

For instance, in Arizona only about 82,000 people, or 1.6 percent of the population, are Jewish by religion or ethnicity. Yet Matisyahu, a recording artist billed as the "Hasidic Reggae Superstar," sold out a show this year in Phoenix. "

"Youth," the latest album by the 26-year-old Hasidic Jew from Brooklyn, N.Y., peaked at No. 4 on Billboard's chart in March and has been a favorite on MTV and pop radio stations.

"People are looking for something eternal, something that's solid in a world of chaos," he said after his Phoenix show. "They're looking toward religion and to God."

Traces of Judaism in pop culture can be found on many TV channels: On MTV, Gwen Stefani's video "Rich Girl," is a take on a "Fiddler on the Roof" song; Comedy Central celebrates "Heroes of Jewish Comedy"; and the VH1 program "So Jewtastic!" recognizes Jewish hipness.

T-shirts with such slogans as "W.W.B.D. (What Would Barbra Do?)" and "Moses Is My Homeboy" have entered urban style.

Such items are advertised in Heeb magazine, an edgy and progressive chronicle of Jewish-related politics, culture and entertainment whose name defiantly appropriates a long-used slur against Jews.

The magazine has taken off since its founding in 2002, and has been a catalyst for the trend. "We're looked at as the voice of young Jews today," says Joshua Neuman, editor in chief.

Abbey Normal said:
RWA, I read this article and immediately thought of you!

'So Jewtastic!' Hip culture embraces Judaism
By JESSICA WANKE
The (Phoenix) Arizona Republic

07/08/2006
Long rooted in Los Angeles and New York, Judaism as pop culture is spreading to places where people have been unfamiliar with -- even intolerant of -- Jews.

For instance, in Arizona only about 82,000 people, or 1.6 percent of the population, are Jewish by religion or ethnicity. Yet Matisyahu, a recording artist billed as the "Hasidic Reggae Superstar," sold out a show this year in Phoenix. "

"Youth," the latest album by the 26-year-old Hasidic Jew from Brooklyn, N.Y., peaked at No. 4 on Billboard's chart in March and has been a favorite on MTV and pop radio stations.

"People are looking for something eternal, something that's solid in a world of chaos," he said after his Phoenix show. "They're looking toward religion and to God."

Traces of Judaism in pop culture can be found on many TV channels: On MTV, Gwen Stefani's video "Rich Girl," is a take on a "Fiddler on the Roof" song; Comedy Central celebrates "Heroes of Jewish Comedy"; and the VH1 program "So Jewtastic!" recognizes Jewish hipness.

T-shirts with such slogans as "W.W.B.D. (What Would Barbra Do?)" and "Moses Is My Homeboy" have entered urban style.

Such items are advertised in Heeb magazine, an edgy and progressive chronicle of Jewish-related politics, culture and entertainment whose name defiantly appropriates a long-used slur against Jews.

The magazine has taken off since its founding in 2002, and has been a catalyst for the trend. "We're looked at as the voice of young Jews today," says Joshua Neuman, editor in chief.

And everyone thought RW was just smoking funny stuff !:bong420:

Yep, meanwhile the adl screams "theocracy" and "antisemitism" if christians open their mouths.

Please, don't be a noahide.

real commandment observant Christianity.

Maybe you should read the book?
Acts15:17: That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
18: Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.
This is the foreword of the laws that Paul gave to the gentiles.G-d's works from the beginning of the world includes laws that man must live by.Cain broke one of these laws by murdering his brother and was punished.If these basic laws did not exist,then what law did Cain break?What sin did he commit?
19: Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:
Verse 19 shows the decision of James that gentiles are not bound to the Torah laws.This is further elaborated in verse 24,where it says "to whom we gave no such commandment"
20: But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

1Tim5:19: Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
A definate reflection that it requires two or more witnesses to convict a man.In Torah law,there must be no less than two witnesses.This is part of the original 7 laws to establish courts of justice.
Rom:13:9: For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
This is a reflection of what Hillel wrote 100 yera sprior to Paul and 40 years prior to Jesus,"What you dislike yourself,do not do unto your neighbor".It also reconfirms the Noahide laws listed below.

Eph:4:28: Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
Is the fist part of the Noahide laws
The Seven Noachide Laws
====================================
1) It is forbidden to eat a limb or any meat that was
severed from a live animal.<-- prohibition of eating blood,
Acts 15:20. But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
2) It is forbidden to blaspheme the name of G-d.

3) It is forbidden to steal or rob.<-- Eph4:28,Rom:13:9: 9. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

4) It is obligatory to appoint judges and set up a
court of law in order to pronounce and mete out
just decisions to all mankind.<-- 1Tim5:19 19. Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
5) It is forbidden to worship idols. <- No idols,Acts15:20, But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

6) It is forbidden to commit sexual sins
(adultery, homosexuality, bestiality).<- No fornication,Acts15:20,Rom:13:9: For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery,...

7) It is forbidden to murder a human being.Rom:13:9: For this, .....Thou shalt not kill, ..It is already established earlier that the Torah laws were not to be followed by the gentiles,yet these laws,which are the Noahide laws also contained in Torah were to be followed by the gentiles as taught by Paul.

When meat is prepared at your local market,it is not salted and soaked to remove the blood.Matter of fact,many products list blood as an ingredient such as scrapple,polish liver sausage and others.Hence christians do eat blood.Acts 15:20,29 and Acts21:25
The command not to eat a strangled animal is dirrectly tied to not eating the limb of a living animal.The stun method used in non-kosher slaughter frequently leaves the animal still living when they begin to eviserate and cut it up.A strangled animal was often simply unconciencous in the old days.Acts15:20,29 and Acts 21:25
Have a cross at church that people kneel before to pray?This falls into the graven image catagory,never mind paintings of saints and Jesus,same idea.Acts15:20,29
The church has driven Jews from thier homes to take thier property and pocessions for over 1800 years.Refer to Thou shall not steal and covet,Eph4:28,Rom:13:9: For this,..... Thou shalt not steal, .... Thou shalt not covet Now,I have heard the old standard of "They weren't real christians" yet they were the only christians.Adherring to the words and proclamations of the church and leaders.
So,the church has consistantly broken the laws they were instructed to obey,almost since its inception.If as John states in 1Jn:3:4( Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law),the church transgresses these laws on purpose.According to Paul,salvation is lost due to sinning purposely,Hebrews10:26: For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27: But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Hence,the church has led all of its followers astray from what was taught.

Forum List

Back