Friends and Family helping Washington Cop Killer.

Lots of blacks won't cooperate with police no matter what the crime.

Don't forget the stunned looks on white faces when the OJ verdict was announced vs. the raucous joy from many blacks.

So police are placing killers above property crimes? Whoa! Color me shocked.
One - the police have NEVER given me protection.
Two - the police let everyone know that if they don't have a good suspect within 48 hours a murder is unsolvable
Three - Unless the victim is a judge or police officer.

Resources, police resources, paid for with my tax money are spent to protect police and judges and when I ask for anything I get nothing.
I would prefer to pay nothing, carry a gun openly, and take my chances.

If I had made your statement, this would be the part where you say, conservatives just want to be selfish. You don't want to pay taxes, because your not GETTING something in return?

The police have never given you protection? Never pulled you over for speeding (safety issue), drove by your house at night (protection) or checked up on a sex offender in your neighborhood?

Bet your ass your not alone Chanel. I believe in the death penalty. This asshole is a prime example of why I believe in the DP. This guy just killed 4 people. These folks all had families. Wifes, Mothers, Fathers and children. Why the hell should this scumbag live in prison for the rest of his life when he took 4 lives and ruined many others??

As for those of his family that helped him I wonder what they could be charged with? Aiding and abetting a murderer?? Wonder what the penalty is for that????

Not only do I believe in the death penalty, I believe in certain cases that the execution should be as painful as possible.

Hi Luissa:

"So far, we know they've provided him rides. They've provided him money, They've provided him places to stay. They've done things to distract us to send us in different directions," said Troyer.

Officers believe Clemmons was shot in the abdomen during the attack on the officers at a Parkland coffee shop. The 37-year-old may have received medical help and money from friends or family, Troyer said. And police believe some of those questioned have misled investigators to help Clemmons remain at large, he said.

"If this man goes out and kills another police officer ...

Here is my take on this Police Officer Attack situation in a nutshell:

The so-called police have looked the other way while millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals continue to flood into the USA to steal identities and JOBS. So-called 'law enforcement officers' sit back and allow 25 Americans to DIE from Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals EVERY GODDAMNED DAY (12 by murder). That amounts to 10,000 Americans perishing by the hands of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals every year, when these foreigners are NOT even supposed to be here 'and' the so-called 'law enforcement officers' could NOT care less about doing one thing about it.

At some point, these same useless law enforcement officers must come to realize that they will eventually be found in the cross hairs of jobless and destitute Americans who are falling through the cracks of this Open Borders Lobby Society and that looking the other way for all these years has 'a price.' Every worthless police officer needs to begin enforcing the "Rule of Law," OR expect to have his donut escapades interrupted by disgruntled and displaced Americans exercising his 2nd Amendment Rights . . .

GL,

Terral

I am sure they have a real big problem with illegal immigrants in Lakewood. :lol:
Keep painting police officers with a broad brush Terral.

I might add I have no clue why they were really in the coffee shop together but I will add the Seattle area had a Police Officer killed a month ago and since the shooting our chief of Police has put in place new temporary safety rules for officers.

could you consider Huckabee a friend? - he did have him springed from jail.

Hi Luissa:

"So far, we know they've provided him rides. They've provided him money, They've provided him places to stay. They've done things to distract us to send us in different directions," said Troyer.

Officers believe Clemmons was shot in the abdomen during the attack on the officers at a Parkland coffee shop. The 37-year-old may have received medical help and money from friends or family, Troyer said. And police believe some of those questioned have misled investigators to help Clemmons remain at large, he said.

"If this man goes out and kills another police officer ...

Here is my take on this Police Officer Attack situation in a nutshell:

The so-called police have looked the other way while millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals continue to flood into the USA to steal identities and JOBS. So-called 'law enforcement officers' sit back and allow 25 Americans to DIE from Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals EVERY GODDAMNED DAY (12 by murder). That amounts to 10,000 Americans perishing by the hands of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals every year, when these foreigners are NOT even supposed to be here 'and' the so-called 'law enforcement officers' could NOT care less about doing one thing about it.

At some point, these same useless law enforcement officers must come to realize that they will eventually be found in the cross hairs of jobless and destitute Americans who are falling through the cracks of this Open Borders Lobby Society and that looking the other way for all these years has 'a price.' Every worthless police officer needs to begin enforcing the "Rule of Law," OR expect to have his donut escapades interrupted by disgruntled and displaced Americans exercising his 2nd Amendment Rights . . .

GL,

Terral

We got a live one, folks! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back