Friendly Neighborhood Communist Passing Through

Disclaimer 1: This isn't a troll account, I'm actually a Trotskyist.

Disclaimer 2: I'm not anti-religious, a proponent of the concept of "white privilege," or a member of the regressive left. Please don't claim I'm any of the above without knowing what I stand for.

With that out of the way, it's a pleasure to meet everyone here. I'm a college pre-medical/music student that's probably retarded so you can take my opinion with a grain of salt I suppose. But I'm here to provide a case for Marxism and discuss politics in my spare time without fear of ruining unrelated conversations. Seems like it should be fun; it's great to have a place where talking about politics isn't shoved off to the side like an unwanted guest.

Also to meet my anti-capitalist propaganda quota for the day: corporate America sucks, stick it to the man. Or something.

Hi, Jake

Welcome!

That "excess labor value" stuff is hilarious! :badgrin:

So silly, it's funny!

Meet the USMB mascot!

3.jpg

Pleased to meet all.

Jake Paul? I'll never get over this tremendous insult =X

That "excess labor value" stuff is hilarious! :badgrin:

So silly, it's funny!

To be fair, 8 dollars per hour would be more worth it if they all had that beauteous mascot on the back of each one.
Damn, I paid people $8.00 an hr back in 1998 for people mopping floors and wiping walls down in rural America where rent and living cost were not near as much as in the big cities. Even then that was barely enough for a full time worker to save a little cash for little extras in life. What about those multi-million dollar ceo's who work on the crony system even when they strip the wealth out of the companies via creative accounting?

Marxist_Trash
If third world countries want to do the same for their countries they will have to create environments where workers, those capable of managing and investors are all willing to work and invest in building that countries value. First thing to do is round up all the Marxist, Fascist of any kind and Communist and hang them.

Disclaimer 2: I'm not anti-religious, a proponent of the concept of "white privilege," or a member of the regressive left. Please don't claim I'm any of the above without knowing what I stand for.

With that out of the way, it's a pleasure to meet everyone here. I'm a college pre-medical/music student that's probably retarded so you can take my opinion with a grain of salt I suppose. But I'm here to provide a case for Marxism and discuss politics in my spare time without fear of ruining unrelated conversations. Seems like it should be fun; it's great to have a place where talking about politics isn't shoved off to the side like an unwanted guest.

Also to meet my anti-capitalist propaganda quota for the day: corporate America sucks, stick it to the man. Or something.
200.gif

Oh yeah, because the third world is exclusively governed by free market constitutional republics rather than despotic oligarchies that deliberately prevent their lowest classes from achieving a higher standard of living.

I'll give you a break in that you probably are idealistic and want more prosperity around the world and the elimination of poverty, but if you believe that can be achieved through marxist commissars collectivizing the production of society you are going to get destroyed in any forum except leftist echo chambers like Huff Po. You may as well worship Santa Claus.

You're probably not a bad dude, and I apologize for coming right out of the box recommending a retroactive self abortion. I've just seen too many commie pukes come and go. You should ignore most of what I post because most of what I do is belittle leftists. Engage others that may be able to expand your view and encourage you to think. You will find this forum very valuable in that case because it is an unfiltered and unregulated free flow of ideas. I think it's the best on the internet.

So in closing, welcome to USMB.

Ty much. I'm glad there's still a vibrant culture of free speech alive somewhere at least...hopefully I'll be able to remain open-minded as you suggest. I'll be honest when I say I used to scoff at a lot of what the right said. But I've taken the time to watch people like Milo, some stuff from Prager U, even Alex Jones once or twice. Though I don't always agree, I find myself understanding better why the right exists and what it stands for, and even adopting some of their standpoints on certain issues.

Not sure how you can claim to be a communist and not a leftist at the same time, but :welcome: all the same.

I say it like that because I'm simply not a part of the mainstream left in America. The "left" is now a pitiful excuse to get votes out of minorities and bleeding hearts instead of treating all workers with the respect they deserve, regardless of color or nationality. The American Left is capitalistic and pro-business...making it not really a political left at all, in my opinion...i'd categorize it as more center right. And certainly, their attempts to contain free speech and gun rights is blatantaly authoritarian rather than libertarian. Also, as I mentioned before, there really is no labor party left in existence...even the ones that call themselves labor parties (looking at Jeremy Corbyn's dumbass especially). Interestingly enough the right is what taught me much of this before I ever became a Marxist lol.

Excellent reply!! Facts always 'trump' idealistic Communist/Oligarcy/Dictator regime propaganda for those willing to see them. For instance, in the U.S. we have a 2nd amendment that gives 'We Tho People' the RIGHT to have a standing militia which is: "an organization that operates like an army but whose members are not professional soldiers"....

And...even with that RIGHT leftist-commies want US to be limited to hunting guns. Per the verbiage in the 2nd amendment (which I just posted) We The People should be able to have automatic weapons, grenades, tanks, etc. The tyrants (mostly Democrats) in America have been successful in propagating and promoting their false premise that law abiding citizens will somehow start killing each other if these armaments are made legal when the TRUTH is that IF these weapons of war were made available to the private sector they would be used as a sledge hammer against radical, leftist dogma that permeates and rots our society today.

I'm pro-gun rights. Anyone actually on the left I feel shouldn't be afraid of giving the average joe power.

As for grenades and tanks, seems a bit extreme to me tho lol, would have to think about it somewhat. But at any rate, the "radical leftist dogma" is in my opinion just a veil for the doctrine of globalism. Corporations prefer people to be globalistic because it stabilizes the economy, providing room for more profit to be made. Thus, it's something that's promoted ad nauseum under the guise of everyone needing to love each other. In reality, it's just a way for the corporate elite to maintain their stranglehold on the working class. At least in my opinion...just I believe that in a world where most rational actors are self-serving, the elite would not promote a doctrine without it serving them in some way.

I have heard this reasoning before...'it hasn't been done right'. But it has been done 'right', and the results have been the same. The fatal flaw in Marx's theory - he fails to account for human nature...and fails to identify the cause of human misery. The promises made by communism on paper never materialize in practice. Marx theory in practice will always allow the bullies to take charge - our form of government is designed to keep the bullies at bay.

Pol Pot, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro - may have formed classless, stateless societies but never could they have been considered humane.

Marxism attempts to fundamentally transform human nature - a constitutional republic seeks to mitigate the worst of it. Not perfect, no - but you do realize that a global Utopia could exist only with brutal and rigid regulation, unchallengeable dogma...'crushing all that is human from humanity.' (Huxley).

The failure of Marx theory to relieve human suffering is not in the flawed application, it is the theory itself that is flawed.

Perhaps this is contradictory and idealistic, but I've never associated Marxism in the purely ideological form with authoritarianism. It's meant to give the working class power. The little guys at the bottom of the corporate pyramid flipping everything upside down. If anything I think it goes very well with human nature; all rational actors are self-serving as I mentioned, therefore why wouldn't the working class try and gain power from those above them that selfishly abuse it? And wouldn't it be better if power were spread out amongst a large group of people instead of a very small plutocratic elite? That's the foundation of democracy, and why many believe it to be one of humanity's greatest achievements. I just think Marxism is trying to take that aspect of it a step further.

It'd be stupid of me to say that Communism has worked. But I don't think it's an idea worth giving up on. I dunno, perhaps I'll be able to come up with something during my time learning here and present it. I'm always happy to be critiqued, just helps me iron out the flaws in my thinking.

Or maybe I'll throw it all out the window, I dunno lol. I've jumped from a lot of different ideologies in the past, it's quite possible I end up being very different after reading and writing here.
ironic

a conservative communist.

pro Constitution, pro freedom, supports the theory that makes people the least free.

truly bizzar

ironic

a conservative communist.

pro Constitution, pro freedom, supports the theory that makes people the least free.

truly bizzar

I'm like a pretty pretty unicorn; something you only see after you've had way too much to drink.

I'll have to lay out my ideology a bit better elsewhere so it doesn't seem like so much of a contradiction, though I understand how it can be seen like that.

There was a time I was in fact a statist. Then I opened a history book.

I actually dont have much of a problem with a few of his ideas. I think they would solve alot of the worlds problems. But we would also lose quality of life. In some aspects, at least.
I do NOT think "marxism" is at all capable of running world govts. ESPECIALLY This one with 320+M people. Alot of them being entitled moochers. Its just not viable.

I feel you. But I think the issue with being able to apply Marxism today is a lot of people who call themselves Marxists are stuck reading Lenin's and Marx's treatises from a non-applicable time in history, and treating it as the absolute truth. Similar to biblical literalists. They ultimately fall flat in analyzing the modern world because they weren't written in the modern world. If it were tweaked and an actual, working plan was set into place, I think it's more than possible to run an international govt based on it. That's the main issue people have with it, right? The theoretical basis as it stands is impossible to pull into a practical application.

If anything the reason why I'm here isn't so much to propagandize as I am to learn. Marxist circles are so closed-minded about a lot of things it's actually painful, and I feel I need to understand both what's going on in the world, and how other people see the world, to make any kind of progress in making Marxism viable.

An international government? So you’re really a globalist that wants to erase borders and national identity.

I served against the commies like you and I don't intend to not continue against serving against those commies like you.

I would say ...
A man who believes that he grew up in the USSR ....
---------------------
Never will give "Hammer and Sickle" on the American Political Site, since this is an insult to the American Ideology ...
Besides...
The man who grew up in the USSR will never give the Cuban flag to the Americans.
=======================
It's just Shame and Shame!

Author...
Clean your scribbling and do not disgrace yourself!
------------
You have no Education, No Honor, No Conscience.

============================
Куды ты лезещь, щенок паршивый?

Everybody needs a hobby....... :eusa_whistle:

Welcome to the nuthouse. :thup:

Welcome aboard ... :bye1:

Of course Trotskyism is a convoluted form of global anarchy ...
That is completely useless or deceptive once you realize self-governance is possible without government interference in the first place.

There are those who wish to be governed, those who wish to govern others ...
And those who govern themselves, adapt to whatever government the masses provide ... And dink martinis.

Sorry if you are missing the revolution ... It may be because you are waiting for someone else to join you ... :dunno:

Is it really necessary to say that you are a college student?

I figure as soon as you self identify as a communist, the only question is whether you are still in high school, or have just entered college.

I was a communist from the fall of 1970 to the early spring of 1971, myself.

Is it really necessary to say that you are a college student?

I figure as soon as you self identify as a communist, the only question is whether you are still in high school, or have just entered college.

I was a communist from the fall of 1970 to the early spring of 1971, myself.
Cool story bro. It never gets old.

Forum List

Back