Friend or enemy?

So Israel will snuggle up to anyone who scratches behind the right ear.

Russia - US - Russia - US

Isn't it unethical to choose from two monsters either equally willingly?

Russia has been the enemy of the larger part for the longest, but Russia never barks over human right's problems - they don't fully recognize such a term as a human right.

Now that the US is conpletely about to break Israel will still snuggle up to it if it serves their tenporary needs.
Like the US kisses China butt?
I don't know if the US kisses China butt - and I don't really care - as you like.
I appreciate your honest hypocrisy.

Russia has been the enemy of the larger part for the longest, but Russia never barks over human right's problems - they don't fully recognize such a term as a human right.

Now that the US is conpletely about to break Israel will still snuggle up to it if it serves their tenporary needs.
But wait! We have more! You do know that Yasser Arab-Fart the founder of the so called Belestinian Beoble started out as a KJB spy? And even subsequent leaders like Abbas were also KJB assets...

Soviet Russia: Creators of the PLO and the Palestinian People

arafat.png

Palestinian president 'was KGB agent'

Researchers Remez and Ginor said the document, in an archive at Cambridge University, shows that Mr Abbas was a KGB spy when he lived in Damascus in Syria.

The document, which the University of Cambridge's Churchill Archives Centre confirmed was authentic, was smuggled in to the UK by a defector called Vasily Mitrokhin.

It is entitled "KGB developments - Year 1983" and Mr Abbas identifies him by the codename "Krotov" or "mole".

"'Krotov' - Abbas, Mahmoud, born 1935, origin Palestine, member of the executive committee of Fatah, PLO, Damascus, agent of the KGB," says the brief entry.

I don't know if the US kisses China butt - and I don't really care - as you like.

But wait! We have more! You do know that Yasser Arab-Fart the founder of the so called Belestinian Beoble started out as a KJB spy? And even subsequent leaders like Abbas were also KJB assets...

arafat.png

Researchers Remez and Ginor said the document, in an archive at Cambridge University, shows that Mr Abbas was a KGB spy when he lived in Damascus in Syria.

The document, which the University of Cambridge's Churchill Archives Centre confirmed was authentic, was smuggled in to the UK by a defector called Vasily Mitrokhin.

It is entitled "KGB developments - Year 1983" and Mr Abbas identifies him by the codename "Krotov" or "mole".

"'Krotov' - Abbas, Mahmoud, born 1935, origin Palestine, member of the executive committee of Fatah, PLO, Damascus, agent of the KGB," says the brief entry.

Of course he doesn’t! He is an :ahole-1:

arafat.png

That being true would not surprise me at all. You have a point?

It's not hypocricy - just a matter of vp

arafat.png

That being true would not surprise me at all. You have a point?
Point is, Achmed, you just embarassed yourself once again. You accused Israel of what the Palestinians themselves are guilty of.

giphy-downsized.gif
Is that a baby sloth?
It's cute - Israelis would probably shoot it.
Didn't we already discuss your compulsive trolling? Really, you should seek professional help.
He can't help it.

He is the product of too many generations of Arab inbreeding to know anything else.

Forum List

Back