Friend not allowed to vote in Ohio

Both she and her son had to fill out provisional ballots. Her son, because he registered at 18 but has not voted in any election yet. He just turned 20.

She has always voted, has photo ID and voter's card but they didn't have her on the list at the place where she always votes.

Anyone surprised they're both registered Dem?

Ohio underwent redistricting...

Odds are she went to the wrong place...

Doesn't matter - Romney will win Ohio anyway...

Both she and her son had to fill out provisional ballots. Her son, because he registered at 18 but has not voted in any election yet. He just turned 20.

She has always voted, has photo ID and voter's card but they didn't have her on the list at the place where she always votes.

Have to call BS on this..My daughter is 18 became registered in April and this is her first time voting. Was able without any problems...Oh and when you do register to vote, The Board of Elections doesn't ask you what party affiliation you want to register as.

This thread is a complete fail!!

:bsflag:

I went to the polling place, I was asked what street I lived on, then they asked me for my name. They found it in the register and somehow they had my signature in there already. I was told to sign on the line next to it, given a ballot and a pen and told to go vote. After checking all of the R's across the board, i stuck the ballot into the machine, and do you know what happened next? My vote got counted... Is this because I am not a Democrat? I'm sure if I was a Democrat my vote would not have been counted. :lol: Fucking conspiracy numbskulls.

Ohio has a rich and long history of voter suppression.

Just another effort by republicans to steal an election. They are scum.

I moved so I went to my regular voting place and they sent me to the elections board, they sent me to another voting place and I voted there

MADE MY LIFE HELL, waaaa for me

sniff

:lol:

My new friend Juan and Rosilita Rodriguez just moved here yesterday from Mexico and don't speak any English... I was horrified that New Black Panthers cornered them, scared them, and did not allow them to vote... It... It... is just shameful, and it made me cry.
Actual photograph of tjvh weeping:
images

I moved so I went to my regular voting place and they sent me to the elections board, they sent me to another voting place and I voted there

MADE MY LIFE HELL, waaaa for me

sniff

:lol:

Damn that voter suppression..Oh wait....

"Anyone surprised they're both registered Dem?"

No....

....I was just surprised that you claim to have friends!

Burn!

Ohio has a rich and long history of voter suppression.

Just another effort by republicans to steal an election. They are scum.

And, notice how rw's react.

Where's luddly? I thought for sure he'd stick around and defend his dumb ass thread for a while :rofl:

How old are you?

If you were an adult, you just might know that that everyone either can or even wants to sit on their butt and scream nasty names on message boards.

Grow the fuck up already.

Forum List

Back