Friedrich Air Conditioners

You're the one that make this crack.....

"but that's what happens when corporations get tax benefits for off-shoring. "

The DO get a tax break for DOMESTIC manufacturing.....

And the DIM like Rangle wants to take that away.....

I see ... so you think it somehow makes you some sort of free will individual simply because you can hate and tirade about it on the internet?

I GUARANTEE your narrow-minded, senile old ass will be LICKING those Chinese shoes LONG before I ever pick up a rag.

There's a difference between Chinese and American leather? :eusa_dance:

Actually, now I'm in my dotage, I am naturally seeking a peaceful existence until I go to my final satanic reward.

So, searching for a better terrestrial hegemon, I stacked China's record of barming and invading helpless Hottentots, and generally violating others rights and visiting violence upon them, up against Americas.

Imagine my shock when I found that Australia’s American infotainment industry had hoodwinked me for 65 years!

Not only were "The Yellow Hordes" not coming, they have been house-bound for thousands of years! :wtf:

Further investigation found that our wooden horse American media had also conned me about ALL of America's (and subsequently our) other opportunely perceived "threats" to civilisation - as carpet-bagging Uncle Sham sees it.

In fact, reading of how America sacked our democratically elected government proved to me we are in just as much danger of the WASP Hordes invading us than any "mud people", maybe more so.

No offence El, but I hope the harmless stay-at-home Chicom hordes can finally put a stop to centuries of America's marauding and mass-murdering millions of inoffensive foreigners. :eusa_whistle:

CURL THE MO,’ UNCLE HO!!

Forum List

Back