Fried chicken

kfc%20bucket%20of%20chicken.gif

I go with the col. as the best, but I haven't had Churches, so what makes it better??

I go with the col. as the best, but I haven't had Churches, so what makes it better??

KFC tastes different everywhere you go, the one in California was terrible, chicken was bland, not cooked enough and not enough spices, you would have to toss it in the oven when you get home. After that experience I just stopped going back, Churchs Chicken is better because their Spicy Chicken is off the hook, it beat Popeyes in a national spicy chicken contest and you can't beat the specials.

KFC tastes different everywhere you go, the one in California was terrible, chicken was bland, not cooked enough and not enough spices, you would have to toss it in the oven when you get home. After that experience I just stopped going back, Churchs Chicken is better because their Spicy Chicken is off the hook, it beat Popeyes in a national spicy chicken contest and you can't beat the specials.

One of these find days ..... im waiting for a pic of your fired chicken :)

Forum List

Back