Fried chicken

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
How can you go wrong with fired chicken! YUMMY!

AND....i see that nibble missing off of that front piece too!

friedchickencrop.jpg

I was raised in the Southern Baptist Church. You could not bury somebody or marry somebody unless there was an ample supply of fried chicken immediately available. I'm no longer a member of the Southern Baptist Church but I am addicted to fried chicken. Wonder if I can sue?

• Banned
I was raised in the Southern Baptist Church. You could not bury somebody or marry somebody unless there was an ample supply of fried chicken immediately available. I'm no longer a member of the Southern Baptist Church but I am addicted to fried chicken. Wonder if I can sue?

Im not Southern...and certainly not a baptist. I do however have an ample supply of fried chicken. :)

and of course a gallon of sweet tea to go along with it.

Im not Southern...and certainly not a baptist. I do however have an ample supply of fried chicken. :)

and of course a gallon of sweet tea to go along with it.

You've told us everything except for the home address...

Douger you are usually an annoying pest... but i have to hand it to you ...

That was nice and kind of you to warn grace not to click on the video.

I imagine he has been threatened with banning in the past, lol. I don't see him doing anything out of the goodness of his black criminal heart.

I love Fried Chicken, I'm going to Churchs Chicken after work today, its a Friday tradition for me.

churchs-chicken.jpg

That looks good!

We don't have any Churchs around here but we do have KFC which is pretty damn good also.

Especially the extra crispy.

Enjoy your Friday tradition.

Forum List

Back