Fried Chicken is Racist?

If there is any offensive stereotype being perpetuated here, it's that black people are hyper-sensitive crybabies.

If you read up on this story, the black people asked pretty much have no problem with this, nor are they offended.

What you have is a busy body white twat being offended on behalf of black people that really don't give a shit.

IMO, this twat is the racist for perpetuating the stereotype that blacks are easily offended.

Chickens are racist little fuckers, and should be fried. Ever see how they shun humans that enter their territory? All that clucking, and pecking, and chasing... :evil:

DENVER -- Denver Public School officials are apologizing after a parent complained that a school lunch meant to honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was stereotypical and offensive, reported KMGH-TV.

The lunch, planned for Friday, was to include southern-style chicken, collard greens and a biscuit in honor of King. Denver Public Schools spokesman Michael Vaughn released a statement that said: "The plan to serve a Southern-style meal in recognition of Martin Luther King Day was well intentioned but highly insensitive in light of certain hurtful cultural stereotypes still harbored in parts of our society."

Organizers of Denver's annual Martin Luther King Jr. Marade, a combination march and parade that honors King every January, did not consider the menu inappropriate, considering that King came from a southern background, but said there are other, more meaningful ways of honoring him.
School Sorry For 'Insensitive' MLK Jr. Lunch - Education News Story - WFSB Hartford

It never ceases to amaze me what people can come up with to complain about.
That is pretty stupid.

Full disclosure: I eat fried chicken to celebrate MLK day...but collards, yuk!

The complaint was filed by a white woman. Rather presumptuous on her part to jump to such a conclusion. How bad can the issue be if a white gal living in suburbia worries about the contents of a lunch menu? Now we are fighting racism one piece of chicken at a time. We have come a long way from segregated dinners and restrooms, baby.

If there is any offensive stereotype being perpetuated here, it's that black people are hyper-sensitive crybabies.

Its that some white people are insensitive, offensive minded people who have no consideration for others.

If you read up on this story, the black people asked pretty much have no problem with this, nor are they offended.

Maybe so, but you have o remember, who made up the stereotype of blacks always loving fried chicken? Understand this poindexter, its a price to be paid racism on both sides, white people sure as hell aren't getting the worst of it, but they sure do pretend like they are.

IMO, this twat is the racist for perpetuating the stereotype that blacks are easily offended.

And you're the racist twat that's perpetuating the stereotype that white people are easily offended whenever someone calls oout something thats potentially racist.

I heard a rumor that even white people in the South like fried chicken. Could this be true? Is it possible that the same kinds of food can be enjoyed by people with different skin tones? What a breakthrough! Dr. King would be proud.

Oh and God Bless MLK.

So if fried chicken is racist, is chicken fried steak with cream gravy?

Because that is a regular in my household. If I'm being racist I would like to know ahead of time.

And we ate collard greens when I was growing up. The secret to good collard greens is vinegar.

I like collard greens and I believe they are vitamin-rich. Kind of an offset to the fried chicken. A lot of these kids may have never tried them. The value in eating a new type of healthy food should be considered more valuable than some hoity toity mother who fears that some anonymous person somewhere might be possibly offended. Sheez.

Forum List

Back