Fried Chicken is Racist?

Yes and I'm sure Columbus ate fish. But I wouldn't expect Italian parents objecting to spaghetti on Columbus Day. I would bet it wasn't a Black parent who complained. White guilt nonsense.

I bet my Southern Friends here will attest that is a "Southern Style" meal.

Maybe these parents should learn to choose their battles, like teacher/student ratio in the classroom or such.

Yep....that's about as southern as it gets! Except they forgot the cornbread....we don't serve biscuits with fried chicken. CORNBREAD. :D

Oh, and ICED TEA TOO.

Oh, the Iced Tea. I made the mistake once of getting SWEETENED Iced Tea in some restaurant in Georgia...........YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That was the most sickly sweet drink I've ever tasted!

I like my tea plain, with a touch of lemon and a hint of sugar.

If you want to do Iced Tea right here in the south, ya gotta do 50/50. Half sweet/half unsweet. Otherwise you'll get cavaties from the sweet tea! :D

Nobody warned you? ;)

DENVER -- Denver Public School officials are apologizing after a parent complained that a school lunch meant to honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was stereotypical and offensive, reported KMGH-TV.

The lunch, planned for Friday, was to include southern-style chicken, collard greens and a biscuit in honor of King. Denver Public Schools spokesman Michael Vaughn released a statement that said: "The plan to serve a Southern-style meal in recognition of Martin Luther King Day was well intentioned but highly insensitive in light of certain hurtful cultural stereotypes still harbored in parts of our society."

Organizers of Denver's annual Martin Luther King Jr. Marade, a combination march and parade that honors King every January, did not consider the menu inappropriate, considering that King came from a southern background, but said there are other, more meaningful ways of honoring him.

School Sorry For 'Insensitive' MLK Jr. Lunch - Education News Story - WFSB Hartford

It never ceases to amaze me what people can come up with to complain about.

Political Correctness means walking on egg-shells at all times.

A friend of mine was working a bank promotion in an inner city neighborhood and they had free "ethnic food" provided be local merchants. She invited a black gentlemen into the tent and said "we have free food The watermelon is delicious" Then she quickly apologized and said "Oh I'm sorry. Was that offensive?" He said her apology was offensive. You can't win.

She also asked him if it was true what they say about blacks and penis sizes...and he said yes, that was the one stereotype that was true. :lol:

Last edited:
That's nothing.

You should see all the racist fuckers around here that serve corned beef, cabbage and potatos every year on St. Patrick's Day. Will this callous insensitivity ever end?

Yes and I'm sure Columbus ate fish. But I wouldn't expect Italian parents objecting to spaghetti on Columbus Day. I would bet it wasn't a Black parent who complained. White guilt nonsense.

Um..yeah...if they served spagetti with Dago spegetti sauce, someone would complain. :doubt:

That's nothing.

You should see all the racist fuckers around here that serve corned beef, cabbage and potatos every year on St. Patrick's Day. Will this callous insensitivity ever end?

How many racially negative cartoons are out there with Irish and potatoes?

This country had black slaves sir..watermellon, fried chicken, a hangmans noose, a burning cross on the lawn, the words welfare queen etc ARE used as a demeaning points again blacks.

Unless you are 10 and didnt know this, I dont understand you.

Last edited:
I'm particularly fond of fried chicken. You can call me anything you want to. Now, pass over some of that fried yard bird...

A friend of mine was working a bank promotion in an inner city neighborhood and they had free "ethnic food" provided be local merchants. She invited a black gentlemen into the tent and said "we have free food The watermelon is delicious" Then she quickly apologized and said "Oh I'm sorry. Was that offensive?" He said her apology was offensive. You can't win.

She also asked him if it was true what they say about blacks and penis sizes...and he said yes, that was the one stereotype that was true. :lol:

Well thats because white children had toys to play with when they were growing up.

This thread demonstrates that with white, or at least a lot of white people, they don't care about the humanity of no one but their own white selves. They don't see whats the big deal with people feeling offended at the insensitive and potential offensive things that come out of their mouths, except when its said about them, but nevertheless they make it habit to play the victim whenever somebody rebukes them for their insensitive, offensive actions and remarks.

This thread demonstrates that with white, or at least a lot of white people, they don't care about the humanity of no one but their own white selves. They don't see whats the big deal with people feeling offended at the insensitive and potential offensive things that come out of their mouths, except when its said about them, but nevertheless they make it habit to play the victim whenever somebody rebukes them for their insensitive, offensive actions and remarks.

Shut up and have a piece of watermelon Bass.

White people eat watermelon and fried chicken just as much and probably more than black people. White people ought to thank black people for watermelon and all the money they make from it because watermelon itself was brought to America from Africa by Africans along with a bunch of other crops.

White people eat watermelon and fried chicken just as much and probably more than black people. White people ought to thank black people for watermelon and all the money they make from it because watermelon itself was brought to America from Africa by Africans along with a bunch of other crops.

Thank you black people for watermelons.

The hypocrisy of whites people, especially the idiots on the far right to them:

Rev. Jeremiah Wright is a raving anti-white racist who preaches hate against white people, as such Obama should have left the presidental race because of his ties to Wright

But, on the flipside.......

Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh are true, non-racist patriotic Americans being harrassed by PC people, they say nothing wrong, even if its lies. To remove their shows and criticize them constitutes violating their free speech.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright is a raving anti-white racist who preaches hate against white people, as such Obama should have left the presidental race because of his ties to Wright

Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh are true, non-racist patriotic Americans being harrassed by PC people, they say nothing wrong, even if its lies. To remove their shows and criticize them constitutes violating their free speech.

I am still trying to find where Rev. Wright made all these anti-white racist speaches. Can you help me out or are you just going to spout nonesense that hannity told you to think..?

I am still trying to find where Rev. Wright made all these anti-white racist speaches. Can you help me out or are you just going to spout nonesense that hannity told you to think..?

Wright has made no anti-white statements, the Bass was pointing out the stupidity of whites, especially those on the far right, they care about no one else's humanity but their own.

Forum List

Back