Fried Chicken is Racist?

Thank you black people for crop rotation.

225px-George_Washington_Carver.jpg

It is a little racist. I'll bet Dr. King also liked roast beef and potatoes as well why not choose that?
It isn't the least bit racist! To suggest a Southern meal that is liked by all races? What a stupid thing to bitch about.

Fried chicken is no more racist than rice and sushi for orientals or tacos and menudo for mexicans. IMO The problem with the idiots in Denver is the white folks are either full of "white guilt" or so afraid of being looked at as a racist that they do stupid shit like this. I reckon serving jambalaya on "cajun day" would be considered politially incorrect also. The stupidity of it all. There are many foods that are identifiable to certain people or regions and to say that serving them is somehow demeaning to the people has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

:eek: oh my i dont want to be a raciest .... is god one?.noooooo!!!!

but with that said..

kentucky fried chicken hmmm was he white ?.yes

popeyes chicken?.

churches fried chicken?.

What the fuck does food have to do with honoring a civil rights leader?

The entire premise is offensive and when blacks do it (provided there's not some real discussion or solution) its insulting to his memory as a whole. Why not have a something worth while instead of trivializing American history to a some food.

The entire premise is offensive and when blacks do it (provided there's not some real discussion or solution) its insulting to his memory as a whole. Why not have a something worth while instead of trivializing American history to a some food.

Don,t be such a racist.

Thank you black people for weed.

shouldn't you be thanking mexicans?

I thought white people started it. See emerald triangle in CA and founding fathers quotes on hemp.

Don,t be such a racist.

are your trolling me?

Forum List

Back