Friday: Occupy Wall Street Zuccotti Park Showdown

well, did the 400 protesters take all their diapers with them as the evacuated? or did they just leave them scattered all over Fettucini Mozzerralla park for the flies and vultures to feed off of?

after all of the public pooping,why would any USA city allow this Pooping Cult into their local Parks? lol
they are definitely not allowed within 200 miles of Naples or Marco Island where I live, I wonder who is actually letting the Protesters into their communities (well aside from south chicago)

They are protesting because they've been denied a future and suitable places to poop. They're looking for the proverbial pot to piss in and window to throw it out of...

I can just see the entrances to parks they plan to sleep in: YOU ARE WELCOME HERE, BUT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING YOUR OWN BUCKETS AND POOPER SCOOPERS.

Expect violence though.
That would be counterproductive. The cops will just beat the hell out of them, toss them into vans and buses and lock them up. Problem solved.

What they should do when the police riot squad starts pushing is simply move uptown to Mayor Bloombergs block and see how his neighbors like that compared to Zuccoti Park. And when they are forcibly moved from there move on to where some of the Wall Street Gordon Geckos live. Then back to Zuccoti Park.

They can keep that going forever. Sooner or later the cost of police overtime and the misery they can wreak on the Park Avenue set will get results.

As for violent resistance -- no good. Go with the flow. Tae Quan Do.

You can already see violence when private establishments will not allow them to use their restrooms. You know, you wanna live in the park like an animal, then crap there! dont go into some laywers/dental office asking to go poop in their very clean/for customers only toilets !!!!

Russell Simmons tweeted about an hour or two ago that he's going there at 7AM, (the time when they are supposed to be gone) and that Bloomberg better not close them down. Stating that he doesn't want to go to jail, but he's prepared to.

Should be some interesting news in a few hours.

:cool:

Well, the cleaners and cops are coming at 6. The Union people cutting work will be there at 7 I think. They are going to make chain around the park and refuse to leave. YES, INTERESTING. hOW ARE THEY GOING TO HOLD ON TO THEIR THINGS AND MAKE A HUMAN CHAIN? Sounds tough to me. By my estimates, there will be 120 arrests.

Russell Simmons tweeted about an hour or two ago that he's going there at 7AM, (the time when they are supposed to be gone) and that Bloomberg better not close them down. Stating that he doesn't want to go to jail, but he's prepared to.

Well, the cleaners and cops are coming at 6. The Union people cutting work will be there at 7 I think. They are going to make chain around the park and refuse to leave. YES, INTERESTING. hOW ARE THEY GOING TO HOLD ON TO THEIR THINGS AND MAKE A HUMAN CHAIN? Sounds tough to me. By my estimates, there will be 120 arrests.
I'm with 'em in spirit. Let's go #OWS let's GO!! :clap2: :clap2:

Take those who are resisting arrest and hold them with $500 bail. Each will be fined $500 for resisting arrest and $500 more civil disturbance if he doesn't behave.

Cops spent $2 million overtime the past month on these clowns.

I'm with 'em in spirit. Let's go #OWS let's GO!! :clap2: :clap2:

LOL! You going to bail them out? Actually, they may like it in jail. They get to have cots and thre square meals. And a toilet!
They are going to think they are the Hilton!

Last edited:
Take those who are resisting arrest and hold them with $500 bail. Each will be fined $500 for resisting arrest and $500 more civil disturbance if he doesn't behave.

Russell Simmons would make even bigger news and an even BIGGER impact if he not only gets arrested WITH them, but pays their legal fees as well.

WoW!! Now wouldn't THAT be something.

Russell Simmons would make even bigger news and an even BIGGER impact if he not only gets arrested WITH them, but pays their legal fees as well.

WoW!! Now wouldn't THAT be something.

Right down their alley! Keep those $20 bills going for them , too. But don't get them a job. Just $20. every hour.

And keep in mind,the weather is gonna be a bit wet today, and cool down later, man can only live outdoors for so long before catching a real bad cold! and if he doesn't go home, it turns into bronchitis! and that's happened to me a few times,,,,almost choked to death on phlegm.

And keep in mind,the weather is gonna be a bit wet today, and cool down later, man can only live outdoors for so long before catching a real bad cold! and if he doesn't go home, it turns into bronchitis! and that's happened to me a few times,,,,almost choked to death on phlegm.

ROTFLMBAO!!! :lol:

You'l get an std faster than bronchitis.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back