Friday: Occupy Wall Street Zuccotti Park Showdown

r-ZUCCOTTI-PARK-CLEANUP-huge.jpg

Occupy Wall Street Protesters Clean Zuccotti Park In Preparation For Evacuation

My heart goes out to them...

Why does the right hate the OWS patriots so much?

Hate is such a strong word, Lakota. It's just amusing to watch these college age kids going around demanding things they know nothing about. I would love for a reporter ask some what their goals are in the next five years. I would doubt if they have thought past Friday.

But all is well. Nancy Pelosi says, God bless them, so I guess that means they are great. Just like the unions that are coming in tomorrow. Think they are calling in sick to their jobs?

we are in for another Frigid Winter!! what will PMS NBS report then? There wont be anyone peeing in the snow while protesting wall street. I cant wait for the day I am watching the weather channel and they tell me that the high in new york tomorrow will be 45, but will dip to 32 degrees in the evening!

Well, Soup Nazi, OWS is protesting nationwide. I'm sure many climates will be suitable throughout the winter...

No. Im pretty sure the Occupy Wall Street group is only protesting at Wall Street.

Why does the right hate the OWS patriots so much?

We don't hate them. We simply don't appreciate people who are trying to overthrow our Republic and eliminate our liberty. And we pity the naive people who are blindly following them.

There is a showdown going on right now 11:30 p.m. in Denver Colorado--Occupiers refusing to leave the park--which closes at 11 p.m. nightly.

If this turns to violence--I will be pointing my finger right at Barack Obama for inciting this along will all liberal media outlets (painting them as some kind of Tea Party) non-violent group--Nancy Pelosi and other democrats who have embraced this group.

You know if you refuse to follow existing LAWS--then you lose ALL credibility as to what your cause is.

WATCH THIS: What's going on in DENVER right now.

Capitol Press Conf draws ire of Occupy Denver | Denver Post Media Center

check out your 10 day forecast, its supposed to rain today, and gradually get cooler as we get closer to halloween. Hmm, Halloween,,,will the Protesters dress up as Tampons,Depends,Toilet Paper, and six-foot long slabs of human feces? (like those feces characters from South Park} aka Turds.

we are in for another Frigid Winter!! what will PMS NBS report then? There wont be anyone peeing in the snow while protesting wall street. I cant wait for the day I am watching the weather channel and they tell me that the high in new york tomorrow will be 45, but will dip to 32 degrees in the evening!

Well, Soup Nazi, OWS is protesting nationwide. I'm sure many climates will be suitable throughout the winter...

No. Im pretty sure the Occupy Wall Street group is only protesting at Wall Street.

we are supposed to have one of those La Nina,Pina,Santa Maria thingies this winter..all those farmers and those dudes who predict the hurricanes see a North Pole kinda Xmas !!!! there wont be too many parks to poop in come Jan/Feb/March:eek:

we are supposed to have one of those La Nina,Pina,Santa Maria thingies this winter..all those farmers and those dudes who predict the hurricanes see a North Pole kinda Xmas !!!! there wont be too many parks to poop in come Jan/Feb/March:eek:

Well, then maybe they'll just do what Glenn Beck said...

Forum List

Back