Freshman democrats have had enough of Pelosi and are ready to deal on border wall

As soon as there is a vote where the Democrat's freshmen vote against the party line we will know it is true.

Till then it is just more fake news.

I didn't expect you to actually read sources or give links. A spamming hack like you doesn't have the time.

:21::21::21::21:

As soon as those freshmen Dems vote against the party I will be more than happy to eat crow and say you were right...till then it is just hearsay and fake news.

"If Trump betrays voters on immigration, he can have as many rallies as he wants, but Americans will say, Been there, done that — you screwed us. He will never escape the stink of broken campaign promises.

if he breaks a major campaign promise, his supporters will turn on him with a blind ferocity, dwarfing their rage toward Jeb! because Trump’s is the more exquisite con.

What coalesced Trump’s base, what made his support tempered steel, was the fact that voters had been lied to, over and over again — on many things, but most smugly and repeatedly on immigration.

Don't build a big beautiful wall with NO AMNESTY, and you are DEAD, President Trump. That's why the Dems are frantically trying to get you to break it.

But if Trump doesn’t appoint the sort of people capable of fulfilling his campaign promises on immigration, he will fail. He’ll be just another lying politician, and his supporters will watch in horror as rapists, terrorists and drug dealers continue living in our country.

There will be no one person to blame. No one is ever to blame in Washington. They just won’t get it done.

Then, well into the Trump presidency, some Muslim will commit a machete attack, shoot up a community center, stage a mass slaughter at a gay nightclub or bomb a marathon. There’s no question but that the terrorist attacks won’t stop — unless Trump nominates people who know what needs to be done and aren’t intimidated by testy New York Times editorials.

But if Trump doesn’t appoint the sort of people capable of fulfilling his campaign promises on immigration, he will fail. He’ll be just another lying politician, and his supporters will watch in horror as rapists, terrorists and drug dealers continue living in our country.

There will be no one person to blame. No one is ever to blame in Washington. They just won’t get it done.

Then, well into the Trump presidency, some Muslim will commit a machete attack, shoot up a community center, stage a mass slaughter at a gay nightclub or bomb a marathon. There’s no question but that the terrorist attacks won’t stop — unless Trump nominates people who know what needs to be done and aren’t intimidated by testy New York Times editorials.

So unless Trump has another 60 million voters hiding someplace, the appointments he makes today — to State, Defense, Homeland Security, Labor, even the IRS, and whether he build the damn wall — will determine whether he is remembered as America’s greatest president, or if the Trump name becomes a cautionary tale in American politics."

Ann Coulter: How Trump Could Ruin His Presidency | Breitbart

I don't believe Trumpsters will ever abandon their fuhrer. He already dictated that he can kill someone on 5th Avenue and still have their support, and their cheers raised to a roar after he said that.

Let's face it they're a cult. I'd have to see it to believe that if Trump abandons the wall that they'd abandon him.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I don't believe Trumpsters will ever abandon their fuhrer. He already dictated that he can kill someone on 5th Avenue and still have their support, and their cheers raised to a roar after he said that.

Let's face it they're a cult. I'd have to see it to believe that if Trump abandons the wall that they'd abandon him.

If Trump can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still be loved, then what's a little wall between friends?

The Rube Herd will never abandon Trump.

Many freshman Democrats got elected by promising voters they would support Trump's position on border security. Now we shall see if they were lying, or if they will grow a pair.

Maybe, but some also got elected by talking about impeachment, so...?

If Trump can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still be loved, then what's a little wall between friends?

The Rube Herd will never abandon Trump.

That is true, the ardent Trumpers will dig in, I’m not so sure the freshman Dems will. They are all ready to start legislating, it’s like playing with a new toy on Christmas.

Forum List

Back