Freshly groomed

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Jerome went to the groomer yesterday and had a nice shampoo and had his nails clipped. He even got a free bandana for being a good little pup!

Originally posted by jimnyc
I'm ready too. :)

Aren't you married?

He looks very nice. Theose groomers crack me up. My mom just took her 120 pound shepard/boxer/Lab mix and 100 pound Collie/Great pyraneese mix to the kennel for vacationg and the were groomed while there. They got those pretty little scarfs too. It;s hilarious-these are giant dogs with little scarfies on their necks. They look too tuff for this-at least the shep mix does.:p:

LOL!!! I guess your right,but not too much! Who is your wife on here? I keep getting confused? Isn't your bro's wife on here as well?

Originally posted by krisy
LOL!!! I guess your right,but not too much! Who is your wife on here? I keep getting confused? Isn't your bro's wife on here as well?

My wife is 'Moi'. Sir Evil's wife is 'Lizzy'.

I am sure the both of you can cruise together Jim! PERVERTS!:D

He doesn't look any different! hahahaha! still a bug eye! but you gotta love romey!

I am taking my baby Abby to get all dolled up today !! Jim your dog is soo cute !! I could just squeeze his face !! I put my dog through hell cause I always squeeze my dogs face!!

hahaha Sandy! Im a pincher too - I pinch dogs, kids, babies, my husband....you name it - if its cute - I squeeze lol

We have pomeranians that get sooooo furry - when they get back from the groomers after not being all winter, my eldest kiddo calls them chemo pups (LMAO) because they have to shave so much of the winter coat off haha

That is a damn cute pug though! My son wants one.

I wanted a pug but I could not find one down here !!

Pugs are my favorite dog besides my Abby !!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Jerome went to the groomer yesterday and had a nice shampoo and had his nails clipped. He even got a free bandana for being a good little pup!
looks like hes ready to jump in his low rider and go to little mexico...lol

Forum List

Back