French Want Oil Contracts in Iraq..WTF!?!

wolvie20m

Oct 20, 2004
Seattle, Wa
I was just watching Fox News and the French seem to think they have rights to the oil contracts there. Well well well....now they wanna help in minor ways. I think they we're hoping Kerry would get elected so they would get his support to do so. Well now luckily Bush made it the Oval office, I highly doubt this is going to be tolerated. The best way to put it, they don't want help prepare the pie but they want a piece. Goes to show you their just looking out for #1 themselves. Selfish bastards I say screw em' we don't want/need them all they would do anyways is "help" train Iraqi police officers. I say nope they won't help Iraq, I say Iraq isn't going to help them.

wolvie20m said:
I was just watching Fox News and the French seem to think they have rights to the oil contracts there. Well well well....now they wanna help in minor ways. I think they we're hoping Kerry would get elected so they would get his support to do so. Well now luckily Bush made it the Oval office, I highly doubt this is going to be tolerated. The best way to put it, they don't want help prepare the pie but they want a piece. Goes to show you their just looking out for #1 themselves. Selfish bastards I say screw em' we don't want/need them all they would do anyways is "help" train Iraqi police officers. I say nope they won't help Iraq, I say Iraq isn't going to help them.

They can probably bid on public contracting tenders, although getting them is another thing all togeder. :D

Accutually I thought about this last night before I fell asleep, and let em send in some contractors. Our troops can't protect em' see what happens let them get a taste for Iraq, see how long their contractors stay in that country. :fifty:

Forum List

Back