French tires for US Air Force

padisha emperor

Sep 6, 2004
Aix-en-Provence, France
Michelin, the french company, world leader in the tires domain, and world champion in Formula 1 with Renault, got a contract with US Air Force.

Then, the US fight planes will have tires brought by Michelin Aircraft Tires Company. Lockheed Martin will help Michelin to send all the tires everywhere in USA (48 hours) and in the world (96 hours).

The US Navy is also equiped with Michelin tires, and for the moment, 98% of satisfaction for the delivery periods.

At least they will be made with US Labor:

http://www.fwdailynews.com/articles/2007/01/27/greater_fort_wayne/news/today/1-26story1.txt

Tires for military vehicles will be made in Woodburn

The U.S. Department of Defense's Web site confirmed that Greenville, N.C.-based Michelin North America Inc. was awarded a contract from the department to produce tires for the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles.

The tires will be made in Woodburn, in eastern Allen County.

This revises an existing contract between the department and Michelin that had been in place since July 21, 2006. The production work is expected to end by Oct. 31, 2007.

What's the difference between a Frenchwoman and a werewolf?

The Frenchwoman is not quite as hairy but the werewolf smells

Anyone see the French Military Rifle on eBay? It's never been shot and only dropped once

Lke most of Europe, France sucks.

FAMAS :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FAMAS_%28rifle%29

FAMAS-1.jpg

FAMAS_dsc06877.jpg

If this a pic of a french soldier, he forgot his white flag

that is standard issue for the french "army"

Did you hear about France's new weapons contracts?

They gave one to Ace Hardware to produce 250,000 wood sticks...they are still looking for a company to produce 250,000 little white flags.

Where are the brave French soldiers buried?

There aren't any so they had to bury some of ours on their soil.

This is exactly what WJ, and I were talking about on another thread.

We must watch this closely.

I was a little confused as to why padisha emperor started this thread, the way he did.:confused: I hope it wasn't a lame attempt at European snobbery.

I wouldn't mind "bouncing" a few questions off him, just for the Euro perceptive.:eusa_think:

PE is 'pro-French' and spins all he can to make them look 'glorified.' I've learned to check out things a bit, before reacting. :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back