French stance not surprising

J

jscrew1

New to the mb here but like what i see.

As for the French not supporting the US position on the Iraqi situation- we should not be surprised. Chirac has been sleeping with the Iraqi dictatorship for decades. He was Saddams whore.
Talk of whores...I personally know a WWII vet from 101st who told of how the french women would trade some affection for cigarettes. Maybe Chiracs mom was one of those kind of women and he got it honest. Nonetheless, this vet said the fench could not be trusted, were unappreciative. Now this just baffles the mind, the US liberated France from a tyrant and then they support a tyrant. There is truly something wrong with these people. The US invasion may have been fueled by WMD and links to terrorism; however, a liberation was achieved. A hope that another nation of human beings can live free. That is what it is all about. The Pursuit of liberty is not exclusive to American life but global human life.

Yes liberty has a high price even a higher calling maybe. But the strong, bold, steadfast Americans answered the call and are paying the price. Why? We did not forget what history taught our people. We did not forget what it was like to be pushed around and exploited 200 plus years ago when our ancestors colonized this land.

Maybe the French need to step away from a self serving way of life and stand up against what could have made them a part of a Tyrannical empire.

God Bless our TROOPS! F@@k the French, Germans, and anyone else who doesn't believe in standing for what is right.

Moderators...Thank you. I respect and appreciate what you do here.

"As for the French not supporting the US position on the Iraqi situation- we should not be surprised. Chirac has been sleeping with the Iraqi dictatorship for decades. He was Saddams whore."

Saddam had a lot of whores, a real harem in fact, including nice american bitchs like Rumsfeld.

"I personally know a WWII vet from 101st who told of how the french women would trade some affection for cigarettes. "

at least french women are not lesbian !

"Maybe Chiracs mom was one of those kind of women and he got it honest."

The main difference between Chirac and Bush is that Chirac has served as a soldier during a war and was not hidden in a hole like your actual prez.

"a liberation was achieved. A hope that another nation of human beings can live free. That is what it is all about. The Pursuit of liberty is not exclusive to American life but global human life. "

that's why iraqis can not wait to kick the ass of their liberators !

:clap:

you're the naive guy of the year

Saddam had a lot of whores, a real harem in fact, including nice american bitchs like Rumsfeld.

And the difference is, Rumsfeld and the US are trying to right the wrongs. France wanted no part of bringing Saddam down, likely because of the oil contracts. I suppose the free oil some were getting in your country would have nothing to do with the vow to veto a resolution that they never even read.

at least french women are not lesbian !

No, they just conveniently forget to shave and shower.

The main difference between Chirac and Bush is that Chirac has served as a soldier during a war and was not hidden in a hole like your actual prez.

And yet he acted like the worlds largest pussy when push came to shove. Why is is that the French are the laughing stock of the world?

that's why iraqis can not wait to kick the ass of their liberators !

What a few would like to do and what they can actually do are 2 different things. At least the French pussies are safe at home waving their white flags, AGAIN.

"Why is is that the French are the laughing stock of the world?"

really ?

just try on google :

bush jokes : 1,1 million results

chirac jokes : 16 000 results

sorry but actually YOU are the laughing stock of the world

please realize that your knock knock jokes about french are just making laugh your domestic rednecks

Originally posted by koolfab
"Why is is that the French are the laughing stock of the world?"

really ?

just try on google :

bush jokes : 1,1 million results

chirac jokes : 16 000 results

sorry but actually YOU are the laughing stock of the world

please realize that your knock knock jokes about french are just making laugh your domestic rednecks

What a fool. You're going to base your argument on google search results? LOL

Go type in "french military victories" and tell me what you see.

Face facts, the French are referred to as pussies throughout the entire world. You live amongst a joke and you are in denial. I feel sad for you. There's light at the end of the tunnel though! Maybe someday when these pussies leave you can get someone in government with balls. (or a hairy woman).

Q. How many French soldiers does it take to defend Paris?
A. Don't know, it's never been tried.

Q. What's the difference between a frenchwoman and a werewolf?
A. The frenchwoman is not quite as hairy but the werewolf smells better.

Q. How do you introduce yourself in French?
A. "Don't shoot, I give up!"

Q. What do you call 100,000 Frenchmen with their hands up?
A. Their army.

Q: Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney?
A: Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender.

Q: What do you call 20 dead frenchmen in the back of a lorry.
A: A good days hunting.

:laugh:

"France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes." - Mark Twain

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." - General George S. Patton

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion." - Norman Schwartzkopf

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure" - Jacques Chirac
"As far as France is concerned, you're right." - Rush Limbaugh

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." - P.J. O'rourke

"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!" - Jay Leno

Q. Why do we need France on our side against Saddam and Osama?
A. So the French can show them how to surrender.

cmon dumbo, how can it be you've forgotten your best one ??

"french rifle for sale. Never fired, dropped once."

cmon dumbo, how can it be you've forgotten your best one ??

"french rifle for sale. Never fired, dropped once."

That's a good one, I'll have to remember that!

Q: Why are there so many trees along the Champs Elysee?
A: Because the Germans like to march in the shade.

Q: What's the difference between a Frenchman and a Catfish?
A: One is an ugly, scum sucking, ungrateful bottom feeder and the other is a fish

ok let me try this one to break your knock knock jokes ring :

American kid asks daddy ...

Q: Daddy, why did we have to attack Iraq?
A: Because they had weapons of mass destruction, honey.

Q: But the inspectors didn't find any weapons of mass destruction.
A: That's because the Iraqis were hiding them.

Q: And that's why we invaded Iraq?
A: Yep. Invasions always work better than inspections.

Q: But after we invaded them, we STILL didn't find any weapons of mass destruction, did we?
A: That's because the weapons are so well hidden. Don't worry, we'll find something, probably right before the 2004 election.

Q: Why did Iraq want all those weapons of mass destruction?
A: To use them in a war, silly.

Q: I'm confused. If they had all those weapons that they planned to use in
a war, then why didn't they use any of those weapons when we went to war with them?
A: Well, obviously they didn't want anyone to know they had those weapons so they chose to die by the thousands rather than defend themselves.

Q: That doesn't make sense Daddy. Why would they choose to die if they had all those big weapons to fight us back with?
A: It's a different culture. It's not supposed to make sense.

Q: I don't know about you, but I don't think they had any of those weapons
our government said they did.
A: Well, you know, it doesn't matter whether or not they had those weapons.
We had another good reason to invade them anyway.

Q: And what was that?
A: Even if Iraq didn't have weapons of mass destruction, Saddam Hussein was a cruel dictator, which is another good reason to invade another country.

Q: Why? What does a cruel dictator do that makes it OK to invade his country?
A: Well, for one thing, he tortured his own people.

Q: Kind of like what they do in China?
A: Don't go comparing China to Iraq. China is a good economic competitor,
where millions of people work for slave wages in sweatshops to make U.S. corporations richer.

Q: So if a country lets its people be exploited for American corporate gain, it's a good country, even if that country tortures people?
A: Right.

Q: Why were people in Iraq being tortured?
A: For political crimes, mostly, like criticizing the government.
People who criticized the government in Iraq were sent to prison and tortured.

Q: Isn't that exactly what happens in China?
A: I told you, China is different.

Q: What's the difference between China and Iraq?
A: Well, for one thing, Iraq was ruled by the Ba'ath party, while China is Communist.

Q: Didn't you once tell me Communists were bad?
A: No, just Cuban Communists are bad.

Q: How are the Cuban Communists bad?
A: Well, for one thing, people who criticize the government in Cuba are sent
to prison and tortured.

Q: Like in Iraq?
A: Exactly.

Q: And like in China, too?
A: I told you, China's a good economic competitor. Cuba, on the other hand, is not.

Q: How come Cuba isn't a good economic competitor?
A: Well, you see, back in the early 1960s, our government passed some laws that made it illegal for Americans to trade or do any business with
Cuba until they stopped being Communists and started being capitalists like us.

Q: But if we got rid of those laws, opened up trade with Cuba, and started doing business with them, wouldn't that help the Cubans become capitalists?
A: Don't be a smart-***.

Q: I didn't think I was being one.
A: Well, anyway, they also don't have freedom of religion in Cuba.

Q: Kind of like China and the Falun Gong movement?
A: I told you, stop saying bad things about China. Anyway, Saddam Hussein came to power through a military coup, so he's not really a legitimate leader anyway.

Q: What's a military coup?
A: That's when a military general takes over the government of a country by force, instead of holding free elections like we do in the United States.

Q: Didn't the ruler of Pakistan come to power by a military coup?
A: You mean General Pervez Musharraf? Uh, yeah, he did, but Pakistan is our friend.

Q: Why is Pakistan our friend if their leader is illegitimate?
A: I never said Pervez Musharraf was illegitimate.

Q: Didn't you just say a military general who comes to power by forcibly overthrowing the legitimate government of a nation is an illegitimate leader?
A: Only Saddam Hussein. Pervez Musharraf is our friend, because he helped us invade Afghanistan.

Q: Why did we invade Afghanistan?
A: Because of what they did to us on September 11th.

Q: What did Afghanistan do to us on September 11th?
A: Well, on September 11th, nineteen men, fifteen of them Saudi Arabians hijacked four airplanes and flew three of them into buildings, killing over 3,000 Americans.

Q: So how did Afghanistan figure into all that?
A: Afghanistan was where those bad men trained, under the oppressive rule of the Taliban.

Q: Aren't the Taliban those bad radical Islamics who chopped off people's heads and hands?
A: Yes, that's exactly who they were. Not only did they chop off people's heads and hands, but they oppressed women, too.

Q: Didn't the Bush administration give the Taliban 43 million dollars back in May of 2001?
A: Yes, but that money was a reward because they did such a good job fighting drugs.

Q: Fighting drugs?
A: Yes, the Taliban were very helpful in stopping people from growing opium poppies.

Q: How did they do such a good job?
A: Simple. If people were caught growing opium poppies, the Taliban would have their hands and heads cut off.

Q: So, when the Taliban cut off people's heads and hands for growing flowers, that was OK, but not if they cut people's heads and hands off for other reasons?
A: Yes. It's OK with us if radical Islamic fundamentalists cut off people's hands for growing flowers, but it's cruel if they cut off people's hands for stealing bread.

Q: Don't they also cut off people's hands and heads in Saudi Arabia?
A: That's different. Afghanistan was ruled by a tyrannical patriarchy that oppressed women and forced them to wear burqas whenever they were in public, with death by stoning as the penalty for women who did not comply.

Q: Don't Saudi women have to wear burqas in public, too?
A: No, Saudi women merely wear a traditional Islamic body covering.

Q: What's the difference?
A: The traditional Islamic covering worn by Saudi women is a modest yet fashionable garment that covers all of a woman's body except for her eyes and fingers. The burqa, on the other hand, is an evil tool of patriarchal oppression that covers all of a woman's body except for her eyes and
fingers.

Q: It sounds like the same thing with a different name.
A: Now, don't go comparing Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. The Saudis are our friends.

Q: But I thought you said 15 of the 19 hijackers on September 11th were from Saudi Arabia.
A: Yes, but they trained in Afghanistan.

Q: Who trained them?
A: A very bad man named Osama bin Laden.

Q: Was he from Afghanistan?
A: Uh, no, he was from Saudi Arabia too. But he was a bad man, a very bad man.

Q: I seem to recall he was our friend once.
A: Only when we helped him and the mujahadeen repel the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan back in the 1980s.

Q: Who are the Soviets? Was that the Evil Communist Empire Ronald Reagan talked about?
A: There are no more Soviets. The Soviet Union broke up in 1990 or thereabouts, and now they have elections and capitalism like us. We call them Russians now.

Q: So the Soviets, I mean the Russians, are now our friends?
A: Well, not really. You see, they were our friends for many years after they stopped being Soviets, but then they decided not to support our invasion of Iraq, so we're mad at them now. We're also mad at the French and the Germans because they didn't help us invade Iraq either.

Q: So the French and Germans are evil, too?
A: Not exactly evil, but just bad enough that we had to rename French fries and French toast to Freedom Fries and Freedom Toast.

Q: Do we always rename foods whenever another country doesn't do what we want them to do?
A: No, we just do that to our friends. Our enemies, we invade.

Q: But wasn't Iraq one of our friends back in the 1980s?
A: Well, yeah. For a while.

Q: Was Saddam Hussein ruler of Iraq back then?
A: Yes, but at the time he was fighting against Iran, which made him our friend, temporarily.

Q: Why did that make him our friend?
A: Because at that time, Iran was our enemy.

Q: Isn't that when he gassed the Kurds?
A: Yeah, but since he was fighting against Iran at the time, we looked the other way, to show him we were his friend.

Q: So anyone who fights against one of our enemies automatically becomes our friend?
A: Most of the time, yes.

Q: And anyone who fights against one of our friends is automatically an enemy?
A: Sometimes that's true, too. However, if American corporations can profit by selling weapons to both sides at the same time, all the better.

Q: Why?
A: Because war is good for the economy, which means war is good for America. Also, since God is on America's side, anyone who opposes war is a godless unAmerican Communist. Do you understand now why we attacked Iraq?

Q: I think so. We attacked them because God wanted us to, right?
A: Yes.

Q: But how did we know God wanted us to attack Iraq?
A: Well, you see, God personally speaks to George W. Bush and tells him what to do.

Q: So basically, what you're saying is that we attacked Iraq because George W. Bush hears voices in his head?
A. Yes! You finally understand how the world works. Now close your eyes, make yourself comfortable, and go to sleep. Good night.

Good night, Daddy.

Heaven is.....

When food is prepared by Italians, the cops are British, the cars are German, lovers French, and everything is organized by the Swiss (Banks$$$$!!!).

Hell is......

When the Americans decide to get involved.......

(note that french and italians are Interchangeable ):D

How many Americans does it take to prosecute a sex crime?
Answer: 535--435 in the House, 100 in the Senate

How do Republicans reduce unemployment?
Answer: By prosecuting oral sex.

How do Republicans increase unemployment?
Answer: They cut spending on Monica Lewinsky.

How many times did employers fire Saddam Hussein?
Answer: Only once, the CIA paid for the rest of his work.

How many wives does the average American husband have?
Answer: 10, 1 at home and 9 in Utah.

How does an American woman avoid the singles bar scene?
Answer: She marries her kidnapper.

How many Americans does it take to catch and prosecute child-abusing polygamists?
Answer: No one knows: it's never been tried.

How many Americans does it take to buy a gallon of gas?
Answer: 250,000 to seize it and one to pump it.

Why do American wars always come in twos?
Answer: The first one creates terrorists and the second one does too.

Your jealousy is quite obvious! I guess living amongst a population of pussies and smelly women has taken it's toll on you. I don't blame you, I wouldn't last 10 minutes in that shithole you refer to as a country.

Ta ta, frenchy!

G. W. Bush was very depressed that people were saying he is stupid. So he calls his good friend Queen Elizabeth, who says, "Now George, what you need to do is to surround yourself with smart people. Let me show you."
She conference calls Tony Blair in and asks, "Tony, your parents had a baby. It isn't your sister and it isn't your brother. Who is it?"

Tony Blair replies, "It's me!" and hangs up.

G.W. Bush then calls Dick Cheney and says, "Dick, your parents had a baby. It isn't your sister and it isn't your brother. Who is it?"

And Cheney says, "Wow, that's a tough one. Let me get back to you."

So Cheney calls Colin Powell and says, "Colin, your parents had a baby. It isn't your sister and it isn't your brother. Who is it?"

And Colin Powell says, "It's me!"

So Cheney calls Bush and says, "It's Colin Powell."

And Bush says, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

Your jokes are funny, but they are just that - jokes.

Smelly french women and a country full of cowards. That's the facts about the lowly french!

You must be embarassed.

I feel for you.

"I wouldn't last 10 minutes in that shithole you refer to as a country."

can you just afford it ?

"I wouldn't last 10 minutes in that shithole you refer to as a country."

can you just afford it ?

Wouldn't go if it was free, we have sewage here!

"Your jealousy is quite obvious!"

why should i be jealous ?

i like both USA and europe

and i don't use stupid clichés like you do (i mean something like americans are fat, ...)

try to grow up

Forum List

Back