French soccer star Antoine Griezmann paints his entire body black in Harlem Globetrotters "tribute"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
after being criticized for it, Griezmann wrote: ""calm down my friends, i am a fan of the harlem globetrotters and this is a tribute"

Sure, I'm a fan of lots things I wouldn't dress up as.
DRRzgjMX4AEOMm4.jpg

Last edited:
Blackface :laugh:

Shit. The left would go off the rails if someone here did that.

JOLSON_1517115c.jpg

• Banned
no. not just blackface. he painted his entire body black + wore an affro wig. Grizi has now taken down the picture from his twitter account and apologized for those he hurt.

Proving once again that while we talk endlessly about racism, it is so deeply ingrained in most other cultures that they don't even realize it.

Many, many years ago I was a bellboy at a 4 star hotel. For halloween one year I went blackface, wore a fro wig and went as Carl, the black guy I worked with everyday, full uniform, even had his name tag. Everyone loved it, especially Carl, although I think he hurt himself laughing. Today I would never work again and be labelled a fascist. The best part was to get his name tag I went to personnel and told them what I was going to do. This was and is a major international corp. I'm talking the early 80s. How have things changed so much?

When I first started at that job I found myself as the only white guy in a locker room, I told them every "black joke" I'd ever heard. The black guys loved it. Dumb jokes, mean nothing. From that day forward they called me "cat daddy". I have no idea what it means, but I hung out with and partied with those same folks for years. About 10 years ago I introduced Carl's daughter to my best friend, she was premed my buddy is the dean of admission at a med school. How have things changed so much?

Many, many years ago I was a bellboy at a 4 star hotel. For halloween one year I went blackface, wore a fro wig and went as Carl, the black guy I worked with everyday, full uniform, even had his name tag. Everyone loved it, especially Carl, although I think he hurt himself laughing. Today I would never work again and be labelled a fascist. The best part was to get his name tag I went to personnel and told them what I was going to do. This was and is a major international corp. I'm talking the early 80s. How have things changed so much?

When I first started at that job I found myself as the only white guy in a locker room, I told them every "black joke" I'd ever heard. The black guys loved it. Dumb jokes, mean nothing. From that day forward they called me "cat daddy". I have no idea what it means, but I hung out with and partied with those same folks for years. About 10 years ago I introduced Carl's daughter to my best friend, she was premed my buddy is the dean of admission at a med school. How have things changed so much?

Times change and we must adapt to them. It never really was funny when whites did black face, It was insulting from the start. I mean f I am at a party and some white person decides to come in blackface I'm going to laugh it off too. But that doesn't mean I like it. It ,means I just want to have fun at the party so Ill ignore the bullshit. I don't know why whites are having such a difficult time understanding that they have no right to disrespect others.

Times change and we must adapt to them. It never really was funny when whites did black face, It was insulting from the start. I mean f I am at a party and some white person decides to come in blackface I'm going to laugh it off too. But that doesn't mean I like it. It ,means I just want to have fun at the party so Ill ignore the bullshit. I don't know why whites are having such a difficult time understanding that they have no right to disrespect others.
So you're saying the the Village People are racist because they have a guy dressed up as an indian?

Forum List

Back