French Riots=Bush's Fault

We're supposed to maybe get some snow here tonight.

I think it's probably Bush's fault... :wank: :cuckoo:

insein said:
Ha! I cant believe 13% said Bush. Thank god most said the rioters and more said France then Bush. there is some hope for people.

Its down to 10% now. Funny. Thats about the same amount that passionately hates Bush. mostly consisting of the Democrat Fringe.

How could Bush be responsible for riots that started because of a police incident in France? Giving attention to the idiots that actually believe that crap--as you have here--is like teasing a retarded person or shooting fish in a barrel. Isn't there anything more important you guys could insult the left for? :laugh:

Hagbard Celine said:
How could Bush be responsible for riots that started because of a police incident in France? Giving attention to the idiots that actually believe that crap--as you have here--is like teasing a retarded person or shooting fish in a barrel. Isn't there anything more important you guys could insult the left for? :laugh:

It's not even that - Two guys MISTAKENLY thought they were being chased, and killed themselves. These riots are because two dumbasses were (get this) being dumb.

:)

dmp said:
It's not even that - Two guys MISTAKENLY thought they were being chased, and killed themselves. These riots are because two dumbasses were (get this) being dumb.

And all the other dumbasses and idiots over there were looking for an excuse to riot.

dmp said:

Two dumbasses being DUMB? What's this world coming to?:eek::laugh:

Ok, hold on a minute, people. I see a lot of talking back and forth, but I have one question. Is anybody really suprised by this? Anybody? Anybody completely blindsided by these people?

couple of things.....

first off the two kids should get the Darwin award

and B.....spent quite a bit of time in Paris.....they hate :blsmile: and anyone not from France and relegate them to slums and treat them as a conquered people....very similar to how my great grandmother from Tennessee treated her slaves or i mean servants

if you were happy and being treated well and had money and a job and a nice place to live and a car would you riot?

no.

now how in the hell is it bush's fault that the french have treated these people like shit and they want some payback.

i call for a national stupidity test now

Palestinian Jew said:
President Bush hates French people.

You can in no way know whether that statement is true or false. You are being a troll.

However, I hate the french, so be content that you at least know one person who admittedly does.

Now shut up.

Pale Rider said:
You can in no way know whether that statement is true or false. You are being a troll.

However, I hate the french, so be content that you at least know one person who admittedly does.

Now shut up.

Can't say as I'm all that fond of the wimps myself. Other than the fact that the poll is a farce, I'd have to ask: who cares who started the riots? It isn't like anyone is going to win .... it's Frenchie vs Frenchie. Probably the first time in history both sides surrender to each other.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
GunnyL said:
Can't say as I'm all that fond of the wimps myself. Other than the fact that the poll is a farce, I'd have to ask: who cares who started the riots? It isn't like anyone is going to win .... it's Frenchie vs Frenchie. Probably the first time in history both sides surrender to each other.

:rotflmao:

And the fact that I don't care for the french is simply because of what the french think of Americans. We saved their rotten surrendering asses in WWII, and they have the audacity to look down their nasty noses at Americans?

Screw 'em. I hope their frickin' riot problems quadruple.

Pale Rider said:
:rotflmao:

And the fact that I don't care for the french is simply because of what the french think of Americans. We saved their rotten surrendering asses in WWII, and they have the audacity to look down their nasty noses at Americans?

Screw 'em. I hope their frickin' riot problems quadruple.

you are aware the french helped us win the revolution.....

manu1959 said:
you are aware the french helped us win the revolution.....

So they made a small contribution during the revolutionary war, and we saved their asses during WWII.

Then that begs one to ask... "why do they hate us so now"?

Forum List

Back