French reform of pensions is less drastic than expected

Governments have FINITE resources. France already taxes everyone's balls off.

All over the world, people who are already sucking at the government's teats demand not to have the flow of milk slowed or delayed.

They get no sympathy from those who actually work for a living and take responsibility for their own wellbeing.
It is the best answer which can be given about this issue. The West Europeans should already wake up and understand that things have already changed since the mid-20th century and most countries can't afford the model of 'social state' any more.
The French do not agree, we are the most taxed country in the world and Macron hits the French more and more ... the French revolution he quickly forgot
So, to cut the taxes you need to cut social spendings. Every person should earn the pension themselves and their pension should depend on payments they have done during their working period.
The medicine should be mostly financed by insurance companies and a person shood choose a medical insurance they want to have.

Btw, how many of taxes do you pay? If you earn say 1000 euros how many you must pay for the state?
The tax is the same thing for all I am talking about TVA and with this reform the French are losers in addition to working two more years if not they lose 10% if they do not work until 64 years without counting this reform at point
So, how many do you pay from your salary as taxes every month? What percent?
I give you a example that it is not my salary but a example : 2.900 £ Brut = 2.225 £ net but like i said before there are a lot of other taxes here in France that why some people Don't have a lot of money left at the end of the month

It is the best answer which can be given about this issue. The West Europeans should already wake up and understand that things have already changed since the mid-20th century and most countries can't afford the model of 'social state' any more.
The French do not agree, we are the most taxed country in the world and Macron hits the French more and more ... the French revolution he quickly forgot
So, to cut the taxes you need to cut social spendings. Every person should earn the pension themselves and their pension should depend on payments they have done during their working period.
The medicine should be mostly financed by insurance companies and a person shood choose a medical insurance they want to have.

Btw, how many of taxes do you pay? If you earn say 1000 euros how many you must pay for the state?
The tax is the same thing for all I am talking about TVA and with this reform the French are losers in addition to working two more years if not they lose 10% if they do not work until 64 years without counting this reform at point
I give you a example that it is not my salary but a example : 2.900 £ Brut = 2.225 £ net but like i said before there are a lot of other taxes here in France that why some people Don't have a lot of money left at the end of the month
That is almost 25%. Yes, that is not too low.

But if you don't want to be 'the most taxed country in the world' you should cut spendings including social programs. No?

If you want to cut the taxes but preserve existing spendings, then a gap emerges and you need to find money to finance this gap. Where will you find them?к

That is almost 25%. Yes, that is not too low.

But if you don't want to be 'the most taxed country in the world' you should cut spendings including social programs. No?

If you want to cut the taxes but preserve existing spendings, then a gap emerges and you need to find money to finance this gap. Where will you find them?к
Yes, but the government is doing social and this reform is drastic it destroys everything that the French have fought for 60 years I speak of the achievements

Forum List

Back