French polls: Sarkozy calls for tougher immigration laws

"Without borders there is no nation, there is no Republic, there is no civilisation,” Sarkozy told some 10,000 supporters. “We are not superior to others but we are different,” he said."

French polls: Sarkozy calls for tougher immigration laws | Firstpost

Pandering to the xenophobes I see. Nothing should rile up the French spirit like nationalism.

You don't even know what xenophobes means numbnuts. :lol: The subject is over your little head.

That racist mothertrucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I said that.............what race/ethnicity are the immigrants? I mean he's automatically racist for wanting borders, but I'm curious who is it he hates?

"Without borders there is no nation, there is no Republic, there is no civilisation,” Sarkozy told some 10,000 supporters. “We are not superior to others but we are different,” he said."

Pandering to the xenophobes I see. Nothing should rile up the French spirit like nationalism.

You don't even know what xenophobes means numbnuts. :lol: The subject is over your little head.

Definition of Xenophobe: A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or foreign peoples.

What is it exactly that you think xenophobe means?

Definition of Xenophobe: A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or foreign peoples.

Fear of xenophones?

"Unduly" being the key word. What if you have a very good reason to fear? Crime? Gangs? Disease? Economic concernes?

Now that you looked in the dictionary to see what xenophobe means you need to understand that it doesn't apply to this situation. :rolleyes:

Now that you looked in the dictionary to see what xenophobe means you need to understand that it doesn't apply to this situation. :rolleyes:

....ok. I used the word properly the first time and then you say I don't understand the word. :cuckoo: Then you think that I had to look up what it means after I used it to begin with:confused: What is wrong with you?

A very stupid kneejerk reaction. How is enforcing border-controls xenophobic?

A very stupid kneejerk reaction. How is enforcing border-controls xenophobic?

Does France not have a boarder control? Do they not already enforce those laws? If so, then why is Sarkozy bringing it up?

Forum List

Back